Many Hits Mashup/Escaping Lonesome Flats

Start from the beginning

🎶That's the way it goes when you're just🎶

Delta and the three burgers:🎶Born to die🎶

"This song is so sad" Poppy said and then Branch says "Yeah, it is sad. But life is sad sometimes, so I kind of like it" and Poppy looks at him confused as she asked him "You do? Huh". But Branch only responded with a shrug and a nod as the three Pop Trolls started walking towards town square as Poppy says "But it's so different. Oh, they must not know that music's supposed to make you happy" and then she gasped before adding "That's awful".

Soon everyone in town started to square dance as Delta kept singing while strumming her banjo.

🎶And all these years just keep on🎶

🎶Passing us by🎶

Two County Trolls bumped into each other from behind, causing their hats to block their eyes as they were about to fight when they lifted up their hats and saw each other before the two County Trolls danced with each other.

🎶And all this misery🎶

🎶Makes it hard to deny🎶

An elderly Country Troll grunts as he had a heart attack before he galloped himself into a coffin.

🎶That's the way it goes🎶

🎶When you're just🎶

🎶Born to die🎶

As Delta sang the last note, she prayed her respects to the elderly Country Troll, who was in the coffin before she slammed it shut as the Country Trolls were formed in a shape of a heart.

Meanwhile in Delta Dawn's house

Ruby was sleeping peacefully on a bed before she slowly started waking up from her slumber and then she sat up, let out a yawn while stretching before noticing Trollex was still sleeping with a sleeping Coral Blush in his arms. Ruby also noticed that Beatdrop and Blaze were both snuggling against each other while sleeping as this made the human girl's face expression soften at this. Ruby smiled softly and bent down and stared at Trollex for a moment before she gently kissed Trollex's forehead.

 Ruby smiled softly and bent down and stared at Trollex for a moment before she gently kissed Trollex's forehead