【01】

⟡﹕Stranger Awaking

Prologue start !
Welcome to the Villains' World

LOUD YELLING AND A HARSH WHIP AWAKEN YOU.

Eyelids are heavy, slowing opening before snapping open to a harsh thud. Dark was all that surrounded you, nothing could be seen.

Why the fuck am I in the dark.

You raise a hand slowly and touch whatever is in front of you, pressing your lips together to make a grim expression. It's like a very close wall, maybe three or five inches apart from your face. You push yourself back, your body making contact with plush cushions. You then raise your hands, doubts coming into thought as you rub your fingers across the roof and down the surface to the long sides that make an outer point.

Is this,❜ you move a foot and kick the wall in front of you ❛a coffin?

Your face pales as cold sweat forms across your forehead, ❛Am I dead?❜ You've heard stories of people not actually being dead, like that one lady who was misread as dead but her sister missed the open casket ceremony and asked for her to be brought back up to say goodbye and—

Loud slams draw near again, and some gruff voice comes into display with some fast and heavy footsteps presumably running away from the gruff voice. The voice is uhm now very angry and running straight after whoever ran first. Sounds like a whole ordeal.

Damn, sucks to be that person right now.

.....

Why would there be slams and footsteps underground??..

You ARE underground, right? Your oxygen hasn't run out, are you even breathing? You hold two fingers towards the side of your neck and take a deep breath, and feel your lungs suck in the air as your heart takes a few panicked beats.

You're fine. You're alive. You're breathing. Barely a moment after your reassurance, a click altered you. Mumbles outside flew through the cracks as light flooded in.

Cracking an eye open as you stare down your opponent. ❛WHO THE FUCK IS THAT??❜ Genuine disbelief spreads through you.

A grown-ass man with a crow jacket and a top hat peered over you, gawking as you scanned him over with even stronger disbelief as the seconds went by.

He had a shit ton of stuff on him, like huge ass stones on his hip with gold rims and gold strings hanging off of them, weird purple almost neon shoes that would've put all your old elementary guy friends who thought neon sportswear was cool to shame.

But holy shit, was he hot, yellow eyes meteye color, and by god was his gaze captivating. You were utterly breathless and taken aback, as cheesy as that sounds.

With your mouth gaping in a stunner, you subconsciously pull on the sleeves of the robe you're wearing.. (Why do you have a robe on..)

Welcome to Night Raven College,❞ he pauses takes a step back, and motions to show you the sight behind him. ❝I am Headmaster Crowley. Please make your way towards all the additional first years and get ready for the ceremony

You looked over and saw Crowley (do you call him headmaster Crowley or?-) begin to walk towards a nearby casket that seemed charred from the looks of it.

He tilted his head as he brought out a cane, ❛Where did he get that from? ❜ You muddle as he used it to pull the coffin door more so jarred open and well, nothing was there. Was there supposed to be someone in there? You think so because Crowley dropped his cane and started sprinting out of the room towards two immense doors and pushing them open with little to no effort.