Chapter 19

Chuuya stared at his room's ceiling, watching as the white ceiling mixed into his mind. Feathers enveloped his vision, almost making his sneeze as he hurriedly pushed them away.

"You have to stop that." The ginger rubbed his nose as he glanced at the brunette who looked at him, seemingly bored.

"You were day dreaming."

"Let a man day dream then." Chuuya scoffed as he rolled his eyes.

"But you look so weird just staring off in the distance. Why are you so blur suddenly?"

The ginger's cheek tinted a slight red. That kiss the brunette gave him was unexpected.

"Ooh...was it the kiss?" The brunette teased as the Chuuya pushed the other away.

"It's not."

Dazai stayed silent surprisingly.

"I never kissed a mortal before too."

Chuuya sighed, he realised something after communicating with the angel for a few months. The brunette had the habit of changing topic suddenly.

"Is that so?" The ginger replied, not wanting the conversation to die awkwardly. The other seemed happy at the other's interaction as he nodded.

The ginger hummed, his brain foggy once again with a burning desire.

"Something wrong?" The angel asked.

"I have this thought of doing something but I don't know what it is."

The other snorted, "What does that even mean?"

"I don't know what it is okay?"

"Maybe you should just go through with your actions and see what happens."

The ginger frowned, "I don't think that's a good idea..."

"Who is this action directed to?"

Chuuya hummed, thinking about it. He recalled the short and sweet kiss Dazai gave him before saying, "You."

Dazai sat up, "Really?"

The ginger nodded hesitantly.

"Maybe there's something you want to ask me about."

"Like what?"

"Maybe something about my angel life or... something about me. Maybe you want to know my powers? Well, I only have the healing ability. My colleague has amazing healing abilities, I can tell you about her if you wan-"

Chuuya shook his head, "I think I need something more serious than that."

The brunette hummed, "Well, you can figure that out yourself. I need to go."

With that, Dazai's wings spread as he disappeared, leaving yet another stray feather behind as it elegantly fluttered down to the bed.

Chuuya smiled, picking up the feather as he left it on his nightstand, expecting the angel to be back soon.

---

The raven haired smiled at everyone in the room, the other's were not though.

"What do you mean you gave them back the ashes?"

The raven haired explained, "We have no need to it. The angel of time is willing to sacrifice his own kind to keep us away from the souls. We'll need another method to get more souls."

"But we need the souls now. Our kind will die if we don't get any souls."

"Handle it yourself until I give you an update."

One devil in the room stood up, brave enough to slam his hands down onto the table as he exclaimed, "How are you expecting us to get the souls ourselves?"

The rest merely nodded. Surprisingly, the raven haired was still calm as he reassured everyone, "Very soon, we'll get all the souls we want."

With that, the raven haired left the room, his two guards following swiftly behind him. Everyone in the room sighed once the door slammed close.

"What should we do?" One of them spoke up.

"We'll just attack the humans and extract the souls forcefully. Refrain to one each week. We can't get the angel's attention just yet."

Everyone nodded in sync, dismissing themselves from the room.

---

Hello everyone, sorry for the late update. Exams will be ending after next week. Please look forward to the next chapter. :)