Pata nahi merko emotional feel ho Raha hai .....I pouted and he kissed my eyes .
Emotional nahi hona hai ....I don't like it when you cry .....he said caressing my cheek making me smile.

But yesterday you made me cry .....I stated poking his chest .
I didn't made you cry .....mei toh sirf samjha raha tha tujhe to be careful while crossing the road ....it was you who started crying.....he said .

Samjha rahe the ....vo bhi gussa kar ke ...aankhe dikha k .....and warning de k ....asse kon samjhata hai ....I asked narrowing my eyes .

Mei samjhata hu asse ......kuki pyar se tu samjhti nahi hai ....you take things lightly....so mujhe Gussa use karna padta hai .....he said patting my cheek.

When you made me understand pyar se ....you don't even know how to do it ....try it once now and I will agree instantly.....I said .

Acha toh mei jab kehta hu ....dhyan rakhna .....be careful.....before dropping you off.....kiss bhi karta hu saari baate bohot pyar se bolta hu ....but tu phir bhi careless behaviour show karti hai .....He said making me pout .

Galti k baad pyar se nahi samjhte na ...point to ye hai .....I said playing with his shirt button.

Point toh ye hai ki hum honeymoon p jaa rahe hai .....and I couldn't wait to have you day and night.... without any interruption he said pecking my lips and I blushed hiding my face in his chest making me chuckle.

We landed there shortly and it was around 3 in the afternoon.
Wow .......yaha sab kitna acha hai ....I said looking around as we were in the cab on the way to our hotel.

Abhimanyu dekhiye na .....how beautiful those mountains look .......I said excitedly looking out  from the window and he chuckled.

Thankyou ... thankyou so much ....mujhe idhar laane k liye ....I am so so happy....I said kissing him on his cheek and he just laughed looking at my excited self .

We reached the hotel and I am already in love with this room and the view from the balcony is just so magnificent.....

We had our lunch and Abhimanyu laid on the bed to rest while I was roaming in the room checking everything.

Please don't sleep.....mujhe bahar jaana hai .....I said patting his cheek and he opened his eyes .

Let me rest for a while and then we will go out ....okay ...he said and I nodded.
Kitni der ...I asked and he chuckled.
Maybe an hour or two ...he said yawing.
One hour only ...okay ....I said and he nodded.

I talked to Maa , Daadi , Roni, Ridhi Di and Pooja while he slept.
Exactly after an hour I was standing on his head trying to wake him up .

Abhimanyu please........uth jaaye .....dekhiye it's 6'o clock already.....aap fresh honge ...coffee piyenge and change karenge tab tak 7 baj jaayenge...... and you promised me......... I said making him groan .

Kya yrr Gulabo badi achi neend aai thi mujhe .......14 days to roam around......and that's more then enough he said streching his body .

14 kaha hai ....aaj ka din almost Gaya and ek din vaapis jaane ka ....and I know you very well aap roj roj bahar nahi leke jaayenge muje ....1-2 vo Gaye......so we have only 10 days .......

Don't waste the time in talking now......Get up fast .....I sat pulling his arm and he finally got out of the bed .

Tu na bohot pareshani karti hai mujhe....he said fake glaring me making me giggle..
Haq hai mera ......I said and he raised his eyebrows amused at my response.

Acha and or kya kya haq hai aapke madam.....he said pulling me in arms and pecking my lips .

Bohit saare hai and I will you those later on .....abhi time nahi hai.....I said and he rolled his eyes .

Impatient like a kid ......He commented while squeezing my butt before leaving me and walked to the bathroom.

It was already dark outside when we finally left the hotel but he said that there are still some places that we can visit .

And I didn't make a fuss about it knowing that he would get angry as he had already scolded me twice before leaving the hotel as I was nagging him to hurry up.

We went for the Shikara Ride in Dal lake and It was really amazing.
There was a while floating market there and I have never seen such thing in my life before.

There were many house boats too and you can spend a night there . It was fascinating but I was scared of it but he said that we will surely give it a try before leaving Srinagar.

After the Shikara ride We went to a famous restaurant and tried the local cuisine in our dinner and everything was so delicious.
I had some cake from one of the backery's too .
And I really liked the kava the traditional tea of Kashmiris .

Shall we go back now ...he asked and I nodded .
While going back I saw a dress store selling Kashmiri suits and Kurtis .

Abhimanyu I want to buy those.....I said pointing at the store .
Jaane se pehle le lenge he said .

Mujhe idhar hi pehna hi hai ye traditional suits and Kurtis .....please abhi Dila do na....I said making a puppy face and he chuckled.

Okay .....he said making me grin from ear to ear .
We have rented a car from the hotel only to roam around as Abhimanyu is familiar with the places and roads here .

He stopped the car and we got down and went to explore the market.
I liked too many dresses but I couldn't buy all .

Sab chaiye hai ...he asked me and I pouted .
He chuckled slapping at the back of my head and selected 4 suits and 2 kurtis for me making me grin .

Aapke liye ek mufler bhi le le ...I asked him and he shook his head .
I have one ....he said .

Please Abhimanyu ek le lijiye na ....mere suit se matching hai vo .....I said and he sighed but finally bought it .
I bought some mojaris.... artificial jumkas and a shawl too....

Badam Milk....he asked me and I shook my head as I am really not fond of   milk but he didn't listen to me and then we had  hot kesar and badam milk ....and it was really tasty.

We had some jalebi and Rabri too .....I am full now ....I said Caressing my little bloated tummy and he chuckled.

We got back to the hotel and I was really tired after a long day so we slept sharing few kisses and cuddling with each other.

Next morning we woke up and for a change our role has reversed.
He being an early riser has become a sleepy head and I woke up early out of excitement.

But I let him sleep as he doesn't get to sleep much back at home due to his duty .
So I let him be while I enjoyed the cozy cold morning sipping my Morning tea in the balcony.

After breakfast we left for the Gondola 🚠 ride and I was scared earlier but once we got inside I really enjoyed it ..

We even rode mountain bikes and pony rides too .
We visited the famous Garden and the beauty there was out of this world and just heavenly.

Colourful flowers .....lush greenery....it was so peaceful.
And the best part we got out pictures clicked in traditional kashmiri outfits.
Abhimanyu denied straight away but I convinced him somehow and he gave in.

We reached the hotel after having our dinner but like the other night today he didn't let me sleep and made love to me the whole night unleashing his inner beast .

Comment guyzzz....