~Horror~Nightmares~

I wake up, yet again in a cold sweat. My blanket tangeled around me.

I seemed to of been trying to kick something off my left leg, for my pyjama bottoms (left leg) is up to my knee. I feel my arm, again bleeding. I bit part of my gum off again, and my mouth fills with blood.

I roll onto my back (for I was previously on my side) and feel a sharp pain.

Wait- pain on my back, that's new!

Everynight, for the past 12, I've woken up in these conditions, but never before with a painful back. No, not just back ache. As if... I'm been stabbed. As I notice, it get's worst. Soon I'm brought to tears, I run to the bathroom and pull up the back of my shirt to reveal three marks. Bleeding. I predict they are 20cm's each, but onto slightly piercing the skin. The bleeding is only slight, yet it stings. Allot!

I pull out a bandage from the cupboard, and badly wrap it around my torso and back.

"I want my mummy..." I hear myself mumbling. This began a few weeks after moving into my own apartment. I wonder how different the scenario would be if I was still at home, or told somebody?

I didn't bother going back to bed, it was around 5am anway. By 7am, I was dressed, Showered and ready for the day. I had a weekend job at Costa. I go to College on Weekdays, but as today I'm free from work, College and any Family things.

I spend until 1pm at my friends, which he wasn't pleased about at first because I woke him.

I then spend until 6am finishing my painting of Hogwarts, which turns out... Okay.

And finnaly, internet!

After a few hours of browsing, I decide to look into the nightmares, even though I don't remember them. I think it's clear they are nightmares.

I ask on a forum about it. I get the strangest replys.

One being; "Beware, tonight the dream ends."

Another being; "afrterbeaidhanoethiendayptofthm" What ever the hell that means. Probbaly someone wanting a higher post count.

Hoping it'll end tonight, as the post suggested I finnaly go to sleep at 10pm. A sensible time for someone who is due at College in the morning.

I barely close my eyes before I hear the crash.

I open my eyes, and obviously see nothing for the light is not on and the curtains are drawn. I feel my way to the lightswitch, and see my wardrobe fell over. I sigh, maybe the leg broke? I'll fix it tommorow. I turn the light of, to hear another crash, followed by the noise of breaking glass. This time coming from the living room.

I angrily open the door, when I realise, feeling stupid, that there is an intruder out there! I close the door, awfully noiseily. As swiftly as possible, I look for a weapon. Sadly I left my phone in the living room. After about a minute, I find some tennis rackets. I arm myself one in each hand.

With difficultly, I open the door again. It's dark in there, but I can make out silhouettes. No sign...

I step out, and reach for the lightswitch. When the light flickers on, I see a wooden chair from the kitchen is literally in the TV.

"Hello?" I shout, trying to sound confident. I hear a knock on the door, making me jump.

"Hello?" I shout again, this time not to the intruder. But it would be nice if they answered.

"Hey, I heard knocking is everything oka-" They are suddenly cut of, and I hear three thuds. I look at the white door, and to my greatest displeasure I see the ends of knife. Three. Blood on them, blood trickling down my door.

"I'm armed!" I say, barely audible. Suddenly, out of nowhere a knife flies toward me! I hold up a tennis racket, as I turn to my side, the knife lodges in the netting of the racket, but scratches my uper arm! I turn to face to room again, and stupidly scratch where the knife did. Mindlessly, I carry on scratching.

"I'm calling the police!" I attempt to shout, only whimpers come out.

Suddenly, the lightbulb explodes in a shower of sparks and glass!

I feel myself thrown against the wall, the Tennis rackets flying from my hands! I feel my heart racing, and then something gripping my leg. I try to kick it of, and with sucsess! I squint, trying to see the impossible attacker.

The lights suddenly turn back on, just in time for me to see the knife that kills me...