two.

Hours had passed since I heard the roar of the engine, and honestly I had forgotten about it

Hours had passed since I heard the roar of the engine, and honestly I had forgotten about it. That was until it got to about half passed 2 in the morning and the roar gradually got louder. Assuming they were coming home from where they had gone, I peer out the window once again to get a glimpse of the person that had left hours before.

"Who even rides a motorcycle at this time of night and not during the day?" I ask the stagnant air of my room, there had never been someone in this complex with a motorbike before, and even if there was this was the first time someone had rode it, so when they left at the time when everyone was going to bed, I was more than confused.

Naturally, I was even more curious.

Why would they choose to drive when the sun had already gone down and not during dawn? When the sun was rising.

The figure gets off the bike and as if they knew someone was watching them, there head darts to my window. We keep eye contact for a minute until I get uncomfortable and walk away from my window.

I felt drawn to this person and I didn't know why, I had no idea as to who they were and we most definitely had never spoken before, so why was I so curious as to who he was?

I sit back at my desk and stare at my art history work, what was I writing about again?

My thoughts are interrupted by a ping coming from my phone.

I look down and see the a notification from Instagram

03.k_sw requested to follow you.
accept or decline.

Kim Sunwoo wants to follow me on Instagram.

Why is he awake at this time?

How did he even find my account?

WHY did he find my account?

My mind is filled with these thoughts for a couple of seconds, then I'm brought back to my senses and I realise I've just been staring at his follow request. I debate on whether or not I want to accept it or not, after a tiny war in my head I decide there's no harm in accepting him because I'm acquainted with him and hardly post on my account.

I accept his follow request and follow him back. We were neighbours after all. I'm curious to see what type of photos he post so I go onto his account.

I'm not too shocked with his posts as they're basically just himself and his friends, and if I looked like him I'd do the same.