SCENE 08

_____________________________
SCENE 08

A wave of panicking coworkers burst into the break room, urgently looking for Choso who had a frightened look on his face as if he were going to be beat up.

"It's over!" One of them yelled, speed walking over to Choso who sat down on the bench in front of his locker, tying his shoes, "you quickly need to make your move, bro." the black-haired man sighed, sitting up, "this nonsense again."

A small crowd of employees flooded into the room, yelling, "you can't!" ultimately blocking his path where Choso's expression grows more confused and worried.

A man takes hold of both of his shoulders, shaking choso back and forth, "You know how you're substituting for someone who went on leave? He's returning!" the guy shouts, Choso doesn't seem to understand the point.

"So?"

The coworkers begin to heavily sigh, some face-palming, others looking up at the ceiling in frustration, some calling out. The black-haired man only grew more worried, "what's wrong with him returning?"

A middle-aged blonde-haired girl walks forward, slamming her hand on his back as she leans on her right. She had opened her mouth to speak, but a hand quickly covered it before any words came out.

"Don't let that hag try to school you on dating, she's only going to set you up for failure." a high school employee yells, trying to pull back the woman as she protests against him, "what the hell do you know, kid?!"

A college student stepped in and stood in front of choso, turning to the crowd, "if anyone should give him advice, it should be me." The man in need of advice stood there dumbfounded, he still couldn't grasp the point.

"Just tell him already!" a worker in the crowd shouts.

The college student sighed, putting his hands into his pocket while he stared up to choso with a weird gaze, "Choso, your girl is going to be stolen."

The crowd reached out to the college student, yanking him away, "what kind of explanation is that? Who told him to go up there and make a fool of himself?" a younger woman yelled.

Choso stood in thought, processing what the student could have possibly meant. A specific employee is returning to work, and Alora's going to be taken from him? Why? Was there something between them?

The blonde middle-aged woman returns, finally escaping the crowd, "the employee that was on leave until now used to make all of Alora's lattes!" she explains, her hands flying around, "you'll be replaced!"

Her words sunk throughout Choso's mind.

A man calls out, "That might not be even true! To me, it looks like Alora prefers Choso's latte rather than that man's!" Some people nodded their heads in agreement while some disagreed.

They all turned to choso, who had no expression on his face, "poor boy, he's gonna have to see those two flirting all the time."

"No! We can't think that way! Our dear co-worker is going to be heartbroken. We need to come up with a plan!"

Chosos eyebrows furrowed, he was probably the most worried he could ever be after seeing how the crowd agreed with that.

"Choso," the man steps closer, "you have to seduce her!"

_____________________________

"Hole in one!" a young woman cheered out loud, dancing around after the golf ball went right into the hole the first try. The woman's sister stood beside her with a discouraged look on her face, a sore-loser.

The winner had finally stopped celebrating, a wide smile on her face. She had medium length black hair, it was naturally straight but she permed it a nice wavy. Her hair was tied into a neat ponytail with a hat on the top of her head. She wore a silk white colored bow blouse with black dress pants and a pair of expensive white heels.

Her sister on the other hand had her long black straight hair had her front flick but the rest of her flowy hair roamed free, a classy hairstyle. She wore a white cowl short sleeve top with a long ankle length black skirt. Her shoes consisted of thick black high heel sandals.

The winner turned to the frowning girl, "another rematch?" she signed. The sister immediately shook her head no.

"You're such a tryhard, aurora." the sister signed, "It's no fun."

"I'm not, you're just bad." Aurora, the eldest out of 3 sisters retorted.

Alora began to stomp away to the rest area, taking a seat on the bench and resting underneath the provided shade from the umbrella, her elder sister following her.

The wavy haired girl waved a hand in front of Alora, "we should play more. I rarely see you these days. Are you that busy?"

The younger sister sighed and nodded her head, "so-so." Aurora laughed, "since when have you ever been busy and not just lazing around?"

The older sister was ignored, alora turning away as she dug in her bag and got out her phone and checked the time. Aurora quickly sat in front of her across the table, "are you seeing somebody?" she questioned, "what happened to that accountant you were with just a few months ago? You were in love with him."

Alora slapped her arm, "it was nothing like that. Just a business related relationship. You know father had some favor towards that man's family!" The girl defended herself while her sister only shook her head.

"Answer my question." Aurora leaned in with a wide smile, the contagious expression making its way to Alora who couldn't help but have her lips curl upwards.

"Not yet."

Aurora gasps, "he doesn't like you? How? I thought you specialized in that kind of thing."

The younger sister laughs, waving her hands, "I told him I loved him, and he never gave me an answer. How weird is that?" Aurora's smile immediately dropped, "How long have you known him?!"

"For about a month."

Alora's sister slaps her on the shoulder, "are you crazy? What idiot does that?!"

"Don't act like you know it all, you've been single all your life!" Alora's shoulder gets slapped once more.

The wavy black haired woman sighs, her eyebrows furrowed, "father was right. Maybe you should have moved to japan and assisted our brother with the international business."

"What does father know? He's only acting like this because mothers been away." Alora's signing grew haste, "watch, when mother returns, he'll do a 360."

Aurora hesitates, but eventually nods her head, "that's because he favors you, younger sibling privileges."

"Anyway, when can I meet him? Is he cute?"

"Very. I might introduce him soon. Probably the small banquet fathers hosting for mothers return from Monaco."

"Im looking forward to that." Aurora takes a sip of water, rising up from her seat on the bench, "let's play one last round. I'll go easy on you."

Alora smiles, "I have to go get my latte. Maybe next time."

_____________________________