Meeting the family.

Authors Pov:

-------

"Could Abigail Hargreeves please come to the principal's office?" The principal asked the speaker, Abby could hear 'ooos' all around her, she didn't know what she did so she didn't bring her stuff, she finally made her way to the principal's office, she saw her father and her principal staring at her.

"Is something wrong, Ms. Smith?" She asked, looking at her principal and then at her father.

"Your father has something to tell you." Ms. Smith said, Abby gave her attention to her father, he started walking up to her and he hugged her.

"Your grandfather died and we need to go to the funeral." He said with no emotion in his voice, he pulled away to look at Abby's face, Abby didn't even know the man so she couldn't feel any emotion towards that information.

"Oh, alright then. Let me go get my stuff from my classroom." Abby said, exiting the principal's office and making her way to her classroom, as she entered the people that were closer to her started asking what happened, but Abby didn't tell them what had happened, Abby grabbed her stuff and started making her way to the main office, seeing her father writing in the booklet to sign her out of school, as soon as they were done, Diego grabbed Abby's hand and started making their way to Diego's car.

---------------------------------------------------------

After a couple of minutes of driving, the two were there, the two got out of the car, Abby left her school bag in the car.

"Dad?" She asked, looking up at her father.

"What's up?" He asked, looking down at her.

"Do you think that I can pass for my outfit? My uniform doesn't have any black on it." Abby said, looking at her school uniform.

"Yeah, you just came from school." Diego said as he made his way to the front door, Abby followed him, they were greeted by Pogo.

"Master Diego, it's good to see you." Pogo said before looking up at the 13 year old girl and speaking. "And who may this be?" Pogo asked.

"Hey, Pogo. This is my daughter." Diego said, looking down at his daughter.

"I'm Abigail." She said, holding out her hand for Pogo to shake, Pogo gladly shook it.

"Nice to meet you." Pogo said before letting go of her hand and letting the two enter, as Abby entered, she looked around like she was in a wonderland.

"Wow. This place is huge." She said before looking at her dad, he started to walk to the living room, seeing his brothers, Luther Hargreeves and Klaus Hargreeves.

"Luther, Klaus." Diego said, Luther looked at him before he look at the young girl.

"Who is she?" He asked, gesturing to Abby.

"Abby, meet Luther, your uncle. Luther, meet Abby, your niece." Diego said, wrapping his arm around his daughter.

"Woah, I have a niece? Klaus said, sitting up and looking at the girl and back at Diego. Luther waved at the young girl, Abby waved back before speaking.

"You look like you work out." Abby said, looking at Luther, and then at Klaus. "And you look like you smoke crack." She said before getting smacked in the back of her head by her father..

"Don't say shit like that." Diego said, slightly raising his voice.

"Sorry, dad." She said before walking away to look for something to eat. Klaus waited for Abby to fully walk away before he spoke.

"Okay, what is wrong with her? She's acting like she has no emotion!" Klaus said, looking at Diego and then at Luther.

"She has Alexithymia." Diego said, his voice slightly lowering so Abby wouldn't hear them.

"What is that?" Luther asked.

"She has a difficult time describing her feelings or expressing them." Diego said.

"Oh shit, sorry for asking." Luther said, looking around to try and distract himself.

"Don't worry about it, she doesn't really mind talking about it." Diego said before walking into the kitchen, seeing his daughter making a sandwich, made with marshmallows and peanut butter.

"You know, my brother used to make those all the time when we were younger." Diego said, resting his arms on the Island.

"That's cool." She said before putting the bread on top and taking a bite. When Abby was done eating her sandwich, she heard the front door, seeing a tall woman with blonde curly hair.

"Allison." Diego said, looking at the women.

"Diego." She said, looking around and seeing Abby. "Who's she?" Allison asked with a soft smile on her face.

"That's my daughter, Abby." Diego said as Abby walked next to him, standing next to him.

"I saw you on television. I also heard that you lost custody of your daughter because yo-" Before she continued her sentence, her father covered her mouth.

"Sorry, she just says stuff whenever it comes to her mind." Diego said as he continued to cover her mouth, he finally let go after a couple of seconds. "Well, what are you waiting for? Apologize to your damn aunt." He said with a bit of aggression in his tone.

"Sorry, aunt Allison." She said before walking back to the kitchen.

"She seems sweet!" Allison said sarcastically.

---------------------------------------------------------

After a few hours of being in the depressing house, music started playing throughout the house, Diego started dancing by himself before signaling Abby over to him, Abby started to walk over to him until he started dance with her, she just stood there, not moving. After a couple of minutes of watching Diego try to make Abby dance, the house started to shake and Diego immediately stopped dancing and pulled Abby close to him, protecting her, he made his way outside with Abby in his arm, standing next to Luther as Diego hid Abby behind him.

"Get behind me!" Luther shouted.

"Yeah, get behind us!" Diego shouted as well, Klaus ran out of the house with a fire extinguisher and threw it in the portal.

"I don't think it's on fire." Abby said with no sarcasm in her tone.

"Yeah, no shit." Diego said, everyone saw a old man in the portal, the old man fell through it and landed on the ground, the old man was actually a young boy that looked around Abby's age, he stood up and looked at everyone.

"Am I high or does everyone see little number five?" Klaus asked.

"Shit." Five said.

---------------------------------------------------------