ANOTHER BELIEVER / lando norris.

TITLE ─ another believer

FANDOM ─ formula 1.

LOVE INTEREST ─ lando norris.

MAIN OC ─ isabelle-iseul cho.

FACE CLAIM ─ danielle marsh.

DESCRIPTION ─ you've been in my mind, though it may seem i'm fooling.

BRIEF SYNOPSIS ─ lando norris falls for his new teammate's best friend who wants nothing to do with him.

TROPES ─ he fell first/she fell harder, best friend's teammate, sunshine x sunshine, frenemies to lovers, forced proximity.

INTRO PARAGRAPH ─ Isabelle-Iseul Jimin Ava Cho has known Oscar Jack Piastri for her whole life. mothers who were best friends in high school, born only a year apart, Oscar the one who gave her the nickname that has stuck with her even nineteen years on Belly (Oscar had a hard time with his "I"s when he was three and Belly was a chunky baby whose stomach was often the talk of family conversation), they were attached at the hip when around each other, the only times they were apart was when Belly was away for filming or in Korea but even than Oscar had tagged along from time to time...

 mothers who were best friends in high school, born only a year apart, Oscar the one who gave her the nickname that has stuck with her even nineteen years on Belly (Oscar had a hard time with his "I"s when he was three and Belly was a chunky baby ...