Uraume quickly caught onto Sukuna's gaze and followed it. A smirk formed on Uraume's face when he saw the girl in fishnet leggings, almost seeming to stand out from the crowd. "Is that your girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend?" Yorozu frowned at this and held onto Sukuna, pulling him closer. "You don't have a girlfriend. If you did, I would've known because it would be me." She said in confidence.

With a wave of his hand, Sukuna shrugged Yorozu off of him. He was very annoyed with her, which is why he wasn't happy when he heard of her return. "Can you give me a fucking minute, you leech? Geez..."

Yorozu smiled, giggling as Sukuna didn't deny her and only raised her interest more. Sukuna sighed before taking his cup and downing whatever was left in it even if it was a lot. He wiped the corner of his mouth, not minding the burn of the alcohol as his red eyes were glued to the sight of (Y/n), a sly smile forming.

"So, who is she anyway? Because clearly, you aren't paying attention to us anymore." Uraume said with a smirk.

"I wouldn't call her my girlfriend... But I don't want to call her my friend either." Sukuna mumbled, he held his chin as he was in deep thought on trying to find the right way to describe her.

"Acquaintance?"

Sukuna shrugged. "I guess, she's my friend."

A small chuckle left Uraume's lips as they took a sip of their drink. "Still keeping your circle small, I see. Do you still talk to the twins?"

At the mention of this, Sukuna's mood was instantly brought down. His expression dropped into something bored and annoyed. "No. Not at all anymore."

Uraume's eyes widened at this. "Really? Not even Kenjaku?"

Sukuna sighed. "You've been gone for too long, Uraume." He said while rubbing his face from frustration from everything that was happening between (Y/n) and Kenjaku at the moment. 'What did she see in him anyway?' Sukuna had always wondered that.

Though, Sukuna was stripped from his thoughts when he had seen another guy approach (Y/n). He watched her carefully to see what she was going to. It was clear to Sukuna that (Y/n) was enjoying herself and had been drinking.

Would she be her usual self when others approached her?

What was Sukuna even thinking about anyway? No one ever walked straight up to (Y/n) in confidence. The main reason being, she was never alone. Someone was always with her and even though Sukuna doesn't hang out with her and her other friends, he had a good idea that they probably treated her the same, too. That is.. until that one night.

Sukuna wasn't even paying attention to the glare he was receiving from none other than Yorozu. She was upset because his eyes were lingering on someone else other than her. Sukuna didn't care, though. He just studied the scene carefully.

The guy tries swaying along with (Y/n) to the music while placing his hand on her hips? She moved away. The guy tries leaning into her and wrapping an arm around her waist to pull her closer? She moved away. He tries to make an attempt to kiss her neck from behind? He received a playful push. The guy makes his move and tries to capture her lips with his own?

A harsh push with a glint in her eyes, indicating (Y/n) did NOT want to be touched. The only thing she did allow was him tracing lightly along her arm and that was before the guy started all his attempts.

Sukuna leaned back into his seat, crossing his arms and man-spreading at the sight with a smirk on his face. He felt proud of her. (Y/n) did everything in a casual manner, but to onlookers? Anyone could tell she had been rejecting the guy from the start.