PART -12

Subhman won man of the match award and after a long time subhman was satisfied with his game the way he played and also greatful of his team to support him and virat the biggest supporter .

The interviewer asked subhman who he wants to dedicate this award and very proudly subhman said,

Subhman:- "I am very happy that I win this match I am grateful for my team to support when I was not scoring runs virat bhai was always their for me he helped me with my batting skills and also taught me many other move they learnt during his career.i am very lucky to have virat bhai my side and this award I want to dedicate to Virat bhai you are amezing best i can't describe your but the king of cricket support me was very much overwhelming for me thank you everyone.

After that he went to dressing room and the first thing happened with him was virat jumped on him and hugged him tightly he was very happy,his smile was driving subhman crazy somehow he handles both of them so that they won't fall.

Virat kissed on his forehead pulling him closer to himself and hugged him very tightly,

Subhman was so happy virat bouncing around dressing room his laughter making the rooms environment energetic.

Then the whole ict team went to their and subhman Went to take shower and when he came back he saw virat's red cheeks he was blushing for what subhman wants to know so he went towards him and sat their he was only on his towel he was half naked virat didn't notice him and turned around just to meet subhman staring at him with loved eyes he gave him his cute cheeku smile.

Subhman asked him what he is watching he didn't said anything just showed him photo and subhman lips also also turned into smile.

The video Virat was watching that was subhman's interview to the commenter shubham pulled his cheeks with his hands Virat gasped as subhman's palms were so cold .

Subhman came closer to him and said ,

Mister Virat Kohli I know I am handsome but is it appropriate to stare at me

He winked as Virat was looking at him shamelessly Virat got embarrassed and stand up from bed and was about to go but shubham pulled him towards himself and made him sit on his lap ,

He said ,
You have all the rights on me and if you want to watch you can as much as you want love ,

Virat again turned into tomato,

Next day some interview happened and virat went their they asked him so many questions but one specific person asked about shubham play ,virat felt shy with sudden involvement of subhman in interview,he said ,

Subhman at the age of 24 he is opening player of our Indian cricket team along with Rohit and what he achieved at the age of 24 i myself don't know even if I can do that at that age he is just so perfect human it's hard to play in so much pressure still he didn't gave in and also plays his best a player like him is rear to find he is a gem 💎.

Again the interviewer asked,"so what is going on between you too we have seen so many photos of you in subhman's story and also you both are staying together are you guys are a thing are you dating eachother".

Virat again looked down and said we are just friends nothing more i would like if no one ask me about my personal life information,

He replied and the room fell silent,

After that he went to his room as he was feeling so tired with God knows why he layed on bed and just then subhman came their he asked,

Subhman:- are you feeling okey

He said while getting close to bed and sitting,

Virat:- just feeling sleepy.

Subhman:- take rest for sometime you need that ,

Virat:- stay with me subhi

Subhman nod and went on their bed and virat snuggle close to him .

Please ignore my grammatical mistakes

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.