He smiles down at you, his white teeth shiny compared to the dark scars on his chin. "Thought you could use it ta draw with the others."

"I wanna draw with you!" You insist immediately.

He rolls his eyes and smirks. "Who saw that comin'? Alright, pick a page then."

You're already on it, knowing exactly what you wanted to draw with your dad, and hoping that it's written down in the book.
It is, luckily, only a handful of pages after the 'bear' page, and you slam the book on the bed with your eyes sparkling with enthusiasm.
Dabi reads the word and gives you a chuckle.

"Of course. Go get your pencils then."

And you rush off to your room, grabbing your little bag of art supplies and bringing it back to your dads room, jumping to join him on the bed.
He teases you for your enthusiasm, but you haven't done this for a while, and although you had fun with Himiko and Hakuchō, you'd really missed Dabi.

You both focus on drawing a cat on each of your pages for a little while, only speaking here and there, and it usually being you that initiates the conversation, asking about where Dabi and Tomura had gone and asking about what they'd gotten up to.

After a while, the door opens and long white hair falls between the door and the doorway as Tomura peeks in, his expression softening slightly when he sees you both sitting on the bed drawing together.

"Having fun?" He asks, sounding as amused as he can.

"Mhm! Can we do one later?" You ask, looking over at him.

"Of course, little Star." He replies warmly, and then puts all his attention on Dabi, who's focusing hard on his drawing. "Touya."

"Mm? Yeah, babe?" Dabi replies absentmindedly.

"I'm taking her to the hospital."

Dabi snorts derisively. "Whatever."

"Hakuchō?" You ask, worried. "Is she hurt? Did she cut herself?"

There's a brief silence as Tomura collects himself and Dabi slowly looks up at you, a small frown tugging his thin eyebrows together.

"Where'd that come from, Star?" He asks.

"Himiko said Hakuchō cut herself." You explain, not really understanding why Dabi looks so mad. "Because she's sad."

Dabi looks at Tomura, his eyes cold and unforgiving in a way you'd not seen before.

"She's not hurt, Star." Tomura diffuses the situation calmly. "I'm taking her to see Hawks."

"Oh! Okay." You say, turning back to your drawing. "That will make her happy, I think."

Dabi mutters something under his breath, and you hear Tomura click his tongue in annoyance at whatever it was he said.

"See you both later." Tomura says.

"Bye pa, love you. Don't fight." You say as he wanders over to brush the back of his hand over your cheek.

Dabi doesn't wish him a goodbye, even when Tomura ducks his head close to his scarred ear and says something lowly to him, kissing the large scarred patch on his cheek before standing up again, looking at your drawings briefly before silently leaving the room.
You both continue to scratch your pencils against the page, and you whistle a song that you'd heard Himiko listening to before while Dabi works a little more slowly, like he's thinking about something.

"Star, baby?"

"I'm not a baby! I'm eleven!" You defend immediately, which gets one dry laugh out of him.