Del odio al amor hay solo un paso

Previously on The Hating Game
London- what's up?
Mila- about the kiss..
Now-
Mila- what does that mean? Why did you kiss me?
London- what do you mean? I just did.
Mila- what did it mean to you London?
London- everything, I've been meaning to do that a long time ago but if you didn't like it, I won't do it again I promise.
Mila- it's not that, I did like it. I just -
London- you feel confused and scared that I will use you?
Mila- how did you know?
London- it's obvious but don't worry, I don't plan on using you or doing any harm to you well except for the bed* winks*
- I felt as if I got red as a tomato after his comment and honestly, turned me on as well...* she throws her delicate hands around his neck and kissed him*
His pov- she caught me off guard throwing her hands around the collar of my shirt, pulling me into my now favorite place, her kisses...
- Within seconds,  I was no longer sitting on the chair but rather underneath a very muscular figure on the bed, his warm breath on my neck giving me chills the good type all over my body
London- I know a few weeks ago you broke up with someone but you have no idea how happy it would make me if you accept my proposal..
Mila- which one?
London- Mila, do you want to be my girl?
Her pov- his words practically froze my whole body and  made my heart pound in my throat, I've never felt this way before.
Mila- I know you are my brother's best friend but to hell with that, I can't hide it anymore, yes I want to be your girl!
* they kiss*