The Gift

America and North Korea have been at war for 69 consecutive months that have been both brutal to the countries and the people...
            "erm...what the sigma chat?" Alvin exclaimed as he and his crew were shover violently into a box.
            "Whats happening?" Theodore asked nervously with tears gleaming in his eyes. "i just wanted to be a big back..."
             "That was so not Ohio Rizz skibidi toilet of you" Alvin says.
Alvin and the gang had been on a glee full walk in the woods when they spotted a pile of nuts under a box.
              "Look theres nuts!" Theadore Exclaimed running towards them his gyatt jiggling as he ran.
             "No Theadore!" Alvin and Simone screamed running after him. but it was too late and they were trapped...
Its was all black. We could only feel us being tossed around we were being shipped away to who knows where... We were rumbling around and I could feel Theodores fat juicy gyatt jiggling every-time he passed around me. suddenly we where blinded by the sudden light of the outdoors terrified we stood there shaking. We see the face of a glorious giant.
             "Who is this looks-maxer?" Simon whispers.
              "This is a gift from America? how interesting...." Kim Jung Un inspects the small rodents carefully "they are just chipmunks?"
                "Just chipmunks?!?" They all exclaim          "We are the skibidi toilet ohio rizzlers and have the fattest gyat of the entire country! We are the juiciest chipmunks of America!" Alvin steps up and exclaims at Kim Jong Un who looks at the chipmunks humorously.
              "How interesting..." Kim Jong Un whispers to himself. "Well good to meet you. Ive been conducting a little experiment and how about you take a part of it?"
             "Do we have a choice?" Simon asks nervously pushing his glasses up. A nervous habit hes had ever since he was young.
            "Well since you were all peace gifts, I guess not." Kim Jong Un tells them peacefully, his chin rolls fully exposed as he looks down at them.
           Alvin silently swallows as he looks up at Kim Jong Un's fat chin rolls and thin lips. Kim Jung Un lets out a slight chuckle
             "wheel them away" Kim Jung Un points to a big metal door. Theadore starts hyperventilating
              "what if he wants to have sex with me!!" Theadore screams through sobs. Alvin slaps him, hard
                "Aint no one want you fat boy, now stop being such a beta bitch and stop crying!" They stand their in silence as the door opens up. They stare in awe at the copious amount of sex toys in the room!
                 "What the fuck......" they all say in unison as they slowly enter the holy room with Kin Jong Un watching them from behind.
             "This one is about to be fun..." Kin Jong Un chuckles as he turns around.