𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐀 ✦ 𝐏𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐱 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐛

𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐀

𝐏𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐱 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐛

[ 𝐎𝐎𝐂 ??? ]

★ੈ‧₊˚ੈ ✩‧₊˚ੈ‧₊˚★

It's been a while since he's seen Poob, he hasn't heard their party horn, their laughs, talks about parties, nothing. Pest sat on the bench in the subway, thinking about them. He groaned as his eyebrows furrowed. What went wrong? Did he do something, or was it someone else. Whatever the reason is, he wanted to know why they weren't talking to him.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the elevator. Pest stood up and walked towards the elevator, stepping inside. Nobody was there currently, and he hoped the elevator took him to Poob's house.

Pest leaned on the wall, crossing his arms, staring at the elevator doors. He glanced beside him and groaned. The sound of the music and nothing else upset the elevator was.. awkward even if he's alone, which he'd rather prefer, but with a little someone missing it felt.. empty.

"The party was so fun last night! You should've come!" Poob said, only a hum in response. Their smile flattened a bit, their eyebrows furrowed. "We got to watch our favorite movies too, It was really cool, hopefully next time I can see yours!" Nothing in response, not even a hum, nod, or even a glance. Poob leaned to a bit to see Pest's face, only to see slight annoyance.

This made their heart sank. They looked at the count down and backed away from Pest, giving up on trying to talk to him.

There's no point in try to talk to him if he'll respond rudely or just not answer, they tried to get through it, but when they don't acknowledge you or how you feel on they're treating it hurts you.

Sometimes, the person doesn't know or could care less.

The elevator stopped, and Pest stepped out. He was outside Poob's house. He quickly went up to the door and knocked on it, hearing a distant quiet, 'Give me a minute.'

He stood there for a while. The door started to unlock, making Pest tense for a while. The door opened to show Poob, and they looked the complete opposite.

They looked tired, had no party hat, or horn. Just a regular noob. Pest didn't even hear any music or see any flashing light inside the house, just the sound of the TV playing some random show. He sighed and looked Poob straight in their eyes. "Are you.. alright? You haven't talked to me in a while."

He asked, scratching the back of his head nervously. He expected Poob to be happy that he even came to see them. "Yes, do you need something?" They asked as they leaned on the doorframe. Not a smile, no jumping, nothing. They were just too calm.

"No, I just wanted to check up on you since you haven't visited the elevator about.. 2 weeks ago." Pest explained. Poob looked at him for a while before looking at the ground.

"Yeah, i forgot about that elevator.. I just don't feel like getting on it anymore."But why?"

The noob looked at him, their eyebrows furrowing, like Pest said something absolutely diabolical. They got off the doorframe and crossed their arms, looking straight in his eyes, their tired black eyes piercing into his red eyes.

"Why? I thought you would've known?" Poob grumbled, "Am I supposed to? What, you weren't invited to a party or something, and now you're in a hissy mood?" Pest scoffed, narrowing his eyes at them, which quickly changed when he saw how surprised and offended they look.

"Are you serious..? You think I would get this sad over a singular party I wasn't invited to? Well then, Newsflash, I'm not, and it's because of you." Pest backed up from the the response, looking confused. Well, he knows he's rude, but Poob acting like this in his eyes was just.. what?

"Because of me? What did I even do?" He huffed, crossing his arms. Poob let out a chuckle, "Well you never listen to me talk, you never seem to come to half of the party's I throw for you, and you seem annoyed at the slightest word i say."

"Oh, so how I'm acting is making you feel this way? That's so stupid -" "And this is what I'm talking about." Poob cut Pest off, giving them an annoyed face in return.

"You don't listen. You're not even listening now. Pest, you are a good friend of mine, it hurts to see you ignore me like I've done something horrible and all I want to do is just.. talk to you." They explained, looking down at the floor, tears brewing up on their eyes. Pest's annoyed face went to worry, and he hesitantly put his hand on Poob's shoulder.

"Well, I uhm.. I'm sorry.. you know I can't really help it, plus I've never really seen you as a friend. Although you talk to me as if I am." He mumbled, Poob sighed and wiped away their nearly falling tears.

"But I guess I'll try and.. listen to you for once." Poob looked at him, a little sparkle showing in their eyes. "Really?.." They mumble, and this made Pest's heart flutter a for a bit.

A big smile showed on the Noob's face as they grabbed his hand and pulled him inside the house and towards the living room. Both of them sat down, and Poob looked more lively, still having their eyebags, though. "You promise you'll listen."

Pest let out a breath he didn't even he was holding in and nodded, "Yes, I promise."

ˊˊ Are you going to get that? What's that supposed to mean.ˏˏ

★ੈ‧₊˚ੈ ✩‧₊˚ੈ‧₊˚★