" Wait a minute , jisung was in same class as me in the last class " changbin started speaking . He could feel several heads turning towards him . He looked at minho who was looking at him in anticipation . " he went for washroom in tye middle of class but he never returned " changbin signed . But he looked up again as of he has an idea about jisung is . " maybe we could check the washrooms " changbin suggested which earned rapid nods especially from mingi and minho . The father and son in law duo dashed out in a speed of light while others ran to caught up to them .

They entered the washroom and looked around . They opened every stall only to find them empty . " Hey Guys,  look . This looks like sungie hyungs phone " jeongin pointed out as he picked a familiar object . Everyone dashed to him . They saw the phone in jeongins hand and minho snatched it and looked it around and he confirmed it was jisungs as he nodded his head .

" jeongin and seungmin do you have any idea where jisung could be " mingi asked  his second sons . They both looked at each other . Felix turned to sink to think as he let his eyes wander . He found a white yet dirty cloth half wetted . He picked it up and observed it . His eyes widened when he saw a certain part .

" Guys , look at this " he said as he let others see the cloth he held . " look at this part " felix pointed out and soon everyone eyes widened in fear . Especially minho . He was Hella panicking . He held his head as he started to panic.

There in the corner , a big word was written capitals .

" JAE YOON "

" jeongin you said jisungs ex name is Jae Yoon right ?" Hyunjin asked his lover who slowly nodded in fear . Minho started to pace around in fear . Jisung is with Jae yoon . His ex . " Minho calm down . Jisung is safe . He will be " Chan reassured minho whose tears slowly started to form in his sockets . Mingi rubbed minhos back to comfort him. 

" Hyung , maybe he is in Jae yoons house " jeongin said earning a hopeful eyes . Just when minho could speak , he heard his phone ring meaning a new messege . He took his phone and opened the messege . Fear started to appear in minhos eyes . He covered his mouth as tears started flowing . The others got worried and started to peek at minhos phone . They started to get worried too .

" That mf . " jeongin spoke with rage in his eyes .

                    UNKNOWN

* image inserted *

* image inserted *

He is mine now

There were photos jisung half naked with scratches , bruises , fresh blood flowing from his abused skin , tied up . Minho stood silent . He clenched his fists .

" Jeongin , tell me where is that motherf*ckers house ?" Minho spoke in his dangerous voice with his piercing eyes . Jeongin gulped at the intensity . " d-district 9 colony . Last third building . Painted in grey " before jeongin could finish his sentence , minho was nowhere to be found . Mingi too .

" Lee know has made an appearance.  " changbin mumbled secretly with only chan and hyunjin could hear who nodded their heads .

" guess that's true. Lee know came out "

The others dashed out too catching up with the father and son in law duo . Minho got in his own car with others as he started the engine . He went in full speed not even caring the others were screaming for him to slow down . The others held on to each other's for support .

It took atleast 30 minutes to get there . Minho stopped the car with a bump and got out in rapid speed . Mingi and minho started to break the door with their strength . The others entered the house while minho screamed for jisung .

" JISUNGGGG . JISUNG WHERE ARE YOU "

Just then minho heard footsteps approaching . He saw the person he wanted to kill . The person he wanted to be dead . Then and there . " Sorry . But he won't be coming with you . " jae yoon said in a mocking tone . This ranged minho . His already boiling blood started to boil even more just by looking at him .

He had it . He lost control of his clenched fists . He unclenched them and looked at Jae yoon with his killer eyes also known as Lee knows eyes . Those piercing eyes were only seen by the victims of lee know . He finally opened those eyes after a long time . That gaze can kill anyone and jae yoon is half dead .

Minho or should I sat Lee know started to walk towards jae yoon and held his neck chocking him . He pinned him to a wall still holding his neck . He lifted him up . Jae yoon struggled under Lee knows grip trying to get out only to get even more suffocated with the tight grip . The others tried to get minho into control but  they couldn't. Now it's not minho . It's lee know . Lee know is different minho . Lee know is the violent side of minho . Nope . He doesn't have split personality . To explain , he earned the name when he was in middle school due to his violent behavior. The whole school was afraid of lee know . Just by entrance of him can shake up the whole school . After his grandfather's death , he never let that side of him to take over .

He continued to choke jae yoon . Soon he released him when Jae yoon passed out . He dropped him on the floor . And ran to check every door . But no jisung . He screamed . " minho calm down . Jisung will be here " changbin reassured and earned a nod in return . " Control lee know in you . It won't be good " changbin whispered . " I will " he received a cold reply . Changbin signed .

They started searching with lee know breaking every door . He signed . ' where the hell are you jisung ?'

" HYUNG , I FOUND HIM "