Cap's Now A Criminal

"I have eyes on target." I said to Rodes throught my earpiece as I saw The Winter Soldier coming from the bike. "And his bestie's his also here." I told. "Who?" Rodes asked. "Captain." I told him as I walked in front of him and shot a bullet on the bike's tyre and he fell from the bike.

He still got up and ran like hell. As he came near me I pulled out a string and threw over his leg and pressed the button to pull him. I let go of the string and he got up hurriedly, but paused as he saw me. "I have him. At last." I told from the earpiece.

He was about to run but I grabbed his hand and pulled him back and pulled out my gun. "Don't you fucking move!" I told him pointing the gun on the corner of his forehead.

Captain came running and Falcon flying and stopped as they saw me and some police cars around and there was a person in some kind of cat suit too. War Machine came from sky as he pointed his repulsors. "Stand down." He said to them. "Congratulations Cap. You're a criminal." He said to Rogers.

The police came for the other three people and the Cat-Man pulled out his mask. It was the price of Wakanda.

I pushed The Winter Soldier to the ground and he kneeled. And I put handcuffs for him to take in the security cell. I still had a grip on his hands as breaking the handcuffs for him was like breaking a toothpick.

I didn't speak to him the time untill we reached to the security cell he was gonna be put in. "Spy!" He said. I looked at him, hus blue eyes felt innocent.... BUT I have had the experience of these manipulative eyes. I pushed him to the chair. "Sit down Soildat." I said. He probably didn't like him being called that and more specifically the accent because it was how HYDRA agents used to speak.

I tied him in the chair and locked him in the cell.
_____________

We reach the headquarters in Berlin and I opened the door of the car, seeing Sam and Steve and king T'Challa were already out there. Rogers looked to the ground of people which were Sharon, Deputy TaskForce Commander and 3 police officers in front of him,"What's gonna happen to him?" He said looking at soilder. "Same thing that ought to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition." Deputy commander replied.

"This is Everett Ross, Deputy TaskForce Commander." Sharon told. "What about a lawyer?" Steve asked. "Lawyer. That's funny. See their weapons are placed in lockup. We'll write you a receipt." Commander said smiling."I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that." Sam said as his suit was being moved out.

"For now Ms. Y/n find you the way where you're supposed to be." Commander said looking at me. I nodded and started walking, all three men following me. "You'll be provided with an office instead of a cell. Now, do me a favour, sty in it?" I said breaking the silence as we walked. "I don't intend on going anywhere." The king said.

We moved forward in silence, an agent looked over at me and gave me a clipboard. "This from Mr. Stark for Captain." She said. I took it and we moved further. I read the information. "Captain Rogers, Mr. Stark would like to see you." I told Steve. I believe he nodded and then said,"So you're gonna go all professional with me now?" Okay I was in a character but he just broke it. "You know that I'm still mad at you about not telling me about The Winter Soldier's location." I said. He released a heavy breath. "His name's Bucky." That was all he said.

I saw Natasha coming to our direction. She went behind me and started following,"For the record, this is what making things worse looks like." She said to Steve. "He's alive." Steve said. We came in where Tony was taking a call. "Consequences? You bet there'll be consequences. Obviously you can quote me on that, because I just said it. Anything else?- Thank you sir." Tony said cutting the call. "Consequences?" Steve looked over at Tony. "Secretary Ross wants you both prosecuted. Had to give him something." He said looking over Sam and Steve." I'm not getting that sheild back, am I?" Steve asked. "Technically it's the government's property. Wings too. "Nat said. "That's cold." Sam said. "Warmer then jail." Tony said leaving.

Steve and Tony were talking in the meeting cabin. He was tryna convence Rogers to sign the accords. I could see them but not hear Steve got up from his seat and moved towards the document. But something happened and they started arguing. And Steve left the cabin. Tony came out too and walked towards me. "Did he agree?" I asked. "What did it look like?" Stark said disappointed. "We'll check on Barnes." He said and we walked.