Chapter 4 : P&C

Prapai POV :

Prapai was looking at his computer with a serious expression.
He frowned :

''...So it's a new guy who gives the orders?''

''That's it,'' replied his best friend, who was video calling him.

''....And he wants to organize a competition?''

''Of all the men under his family, anyone who doesn't get a good enough score will get fired. No more money, no more protection, nothing.''

Prapai widened his eyes.
He knew the Big Bosses of this tough universe, but this was another level.
Everyone needed money from sponsors to cultivate their passion.

''Are you really worried ?'' Phayu's sour voice mumbled. ''I'm the best, don't forget that. No worries, I'll be number one for a looong time.''

''Asshole..''

''Hehe.''

Prapai then immediately smiled, Phayu's pride was still strong.
He quickly agreed before interrupting their conversation, since Sky called him:

''Hi, my delicious little boyfrien-...''

''P'Pai.''

Oh.
Sky's serious tone immediately tensed Prapai's nerves.
Something was wrong.
What, who, when, why ?...

''Sky ? Why do you sounds so serious ? Is something wrong ? How should I help ? Should I send someone or...? Do you need money ? You have my credit card, babe, you can use it...''

''Enough, enough...It's very serious, Phi. I need your help.''

Now,Prapai was worried.
His precious boyfriend would never want his help, he was too proud for that...Unless...

''I have a Nong here at the university. He's being followed by his crazy ex!''

Argh.
Prapai let out an exasperated sigh.

''Oiiiii, you scared me the hell out of me ! I thought something bad had happened...Well anyway...I am glad you called but what should I do...?"

''P'Pai, it's serious!'' cried the shrill voice of his boyfriend. ''We can't let that happen! He will be in danger !''

''What's the matter ?''

''Because this Nong is as crazy as his ex!''

''AH ?!??''

__________________________________

Charlie POV:

''What ?''

Babe looked at Charlie as if he had gone crazy.

''Come on, that's a good idea, isn't it?''

''Ah ?...Wait,who is this kid again?'' Babe asked, arching an eyebrow.

Charlie knew he had already won.
All he had to do was beg a little more, and P'Babe would say yes...

''My peer! I told you, the university implemented a Buddy system, that means I have to take care of him this year...And I'm with you a lot more often, here in this place....Sooo, if he comes with me... Com'on, just say yes, okay ?''

Babe rolled his eyes.

''Does at least this kid agrees to come with you? He's definitely not aware of what's going on here, Charlie, it's dangerous...''

That was it.
Charlie had to use his final argument.
The ultimate weapon to make P'Babe fall for him.

''No worries, P'Babe. Nong Chay is crazy.''

''Ah?!''

Charlie let out a small laugh before hugging P'Babe, blinking softly like a cute puppy.

''He told me so. He is completely okay ! Apparently dangerous situations attract him... Something to do with his ex, I don't know exactly the whole situation but I think it's good, right? He comes here to provoke his ex, and I'm being a good Phi!''

Babe's gaze softened, he knew how much this experience at university as a Phi meant to Charlie.
The leader of the Hunter X team heaved a deep sigh, before placing a chaste kiss on Charlie's lips:

''Alright.''

''Yeah!''

Charlie was proud of himself.
Even if P'Babe never really resisted him, the latter could be stubborn... Sometimes even jealous.
Charlie slowly slipped his hand into his boyfriend's pants, determined to reward him for behaving so well.

________________________________tbc

Next chapter ?
Ready to see Porchay becoming a bad boy ? 😎🙌