Disaster

Once sun got into this dimension, he already knew something wasn't right, Something was wrong.

He saw this Dimension's Moon messing up the barrels , Sun was thinking about the yells that must be coming from this dimension's Sun , But Weirdly Enough some cobwebs were around the area.. dust settled in too, for all Sun knew about himself he would've cleaned that by now..

This Moon was also rambling.

The second red flag was about him ripping gregory's arm out!? And about how he destroyed so many animatronics..

He was Speaking manically too a familiar tone that sun hated so much..

He needed to get out. He needed to hide, he needed to RUN.

So sun hid, best he could but unfortunately this Moon figured him out and came for him , yelling out for him, taunting him..

This Moon was on the Hunt for our Sun.

Sun hid in the play areas , the slides , the jungle gym, anything to get him out of this nightmare

But This Moon found him.

PEEKABOO!

Sun was pulled by the leg as he was dragged down with This Moon probably ready to tear him to shreds..

This Moon hit sun at any corner damaging sun so much.

Every wall, Every surface, Sun was Hit against, oil spilled almost in every area. Sun felt and knew he was going to die or if he was lucky get severely injured..

Then Moon would hit sun by the back of his head with brute force, Again and again and again-

CRACK

As this Moon laughed manically , Sun couldn't do anything.. Sun wanted to cry, he knew something happened, he felt something disconnect.

Something Broke.

Something cracked. and it was Important.

Sun tried to scream but nothing came out.

Only if he could. Grab this Moon..

Sun then tried to grab moon by the wires and tried to rip them out..

Sun would hate to kill.. But he would rather live than let this psycho live.

He did know the consequences so he just powered off this moon instead of killing him.

As this Moon fell to the floor , Sun stood up with relief

He knew he probably broke a plethora of things but being alive was better than dead!

So Sun wanted to speak and scream or yell or laugh.

Maybe just a small sound of relief..

So thats what sun did.

But.

Nothing came out. No sound. It was as if sun lost hi voice box or something..

But then Sun remembered..

The "CRACK"

Then in the blink of an eye, Sun returned home..

Moon or Lunar wasn't going to like this..

436 words!! :D