The man came running and knocked on Xiao Zhan's window.
After the window was rolled down, he excitedly told them that a trucker, friend of his, won the lottery and was giving away 10x of whatever cash you had in your wallet. All you had to do was to show the cash.

"I told you so.", Yibo whispered, preparing to start the engine.

"Wait, just a second. And don't worry, I know what you mean.", Xiao Zhan placed his hand on Yibo's thigh.

"A trucker?
Does he own a truck?", Xiao Zhan asked the agitated man.

"Yes, yes, it's a very old truck that was given to him for free by the Company he worked for, as compensation for getting fired. The truck was going to the car cemetery anyways. I was fired, too. I helped my friend fix the junk truck here and there, and we managed to make it look like new. We only need some more money for a new engine...I mean, we needed, because now he won the lottery, so we...
But, anyway, follow me with your car, the truck is parked in that small woods, not far from here.", the man pointed to the left.

Wang Yibo was listening mouth agape at Xiao Zhan's convo with the overly talkative scammer-wannabe, who looked like a beginner in the 'business':
"A trucker who owns a truck!
Hmm, weird...because I was just wondering where to find a truck for renting, as I must move stuff from Beijing here. I would pay good money, of course. But just forget it, I suppose that your friend is not interested in earning money by working, now that he is rich.
And you would have earned some good money, too, as I would have paid you for the big furniture's loading and unloading. But, you, obviously, don't need my money, your friend made you rich already, for sure.
My partner here, erm, business partner, could have hired you both with great salaries, to work in his vineyards, wouldn't it, Lao Wang? But I should stop talking nonsense, rich people don't need any salaries!
Tell your friend that we thank him for the offer, but we don't have any cash. We usually operate only through bank accounts or credit cards, but you obviously already know that rich guys do that.
Let's drive off, Lao Wang!"

But Yibo didn't even sort himself up yet, to start the engine, when the man burst into a loud crying, while looking up to the sky and chanting: "Please, please!"

Xiao Zhan climbed off the car, not following Yibo's advice, and pulled the crying man into his arms, then took the wallet out from his pocket:
"Shh, shh, don't cry, everything will be alright from now on!
Look here, this is all I have, but it should be enough for the new engine.
And this is my visit card, call me after the truck is functionable, and we will meet to talk about everything.
I am not that rich as I lied about, I worked hard for this money, and you should learn that hard and honest work is the only way!
Now, go, your friend is waiting for you, go buy the engine!
And promise me that you will never be dishonest again, nor in acts, nor in thoughts!"

After long minutes of driving without a word, Wang Yibo had finally break the silence:
"I am sorry."

"For what?", Xiao Zhan asked in confusion.

"For thinking that I couldn't love you more. Each minute I fall for you deeper and deeper. What did I even do to deserve such a perfect man in my life? You are not only the most beautiful man I have ever seen, but the addition of your good heart and sharp mind are simply too much!", Yibo spoke in a very serious tone.

"Look who's talking! The young man who adopted an abandoned child to give her a stable family and a lot of love, instead of living his life in wild parties like any other boy at his young age!
It's me who doesn't deserve you!", Xiao Zhan said in a similarly serious tone.

"I love you!", they both said at the same time.