Maid: yes?

Man: Ryan sir order for 2 birds.

Maid looked at them suspiciously them nodding and let them inside. Unknown to the men as step stepped in 2 scanner has scanned their whole body. Seeing no harmful things with them maid showed them his room.

Ryan opened the door. Seeing them he let them inside and told them the place where the cage should be placed. And then looked at the maid.

Ryan: go and call Ayesha to here. As soon as possible.

Nodding to his order she moved to the head servant to know where Ayesha will be now. Coz trying to find her by herself could be a great stupidity coz the mansion was big enough..

Hearing from her she quickly went to Ayesha and told her to go to her master's room and she would be doing her duty.

Ayesha ran to Ryan's room and after knocking on the door she stepped in as she saw him sitting on the couch while 2 men in the balcony doing something.

Ayesha: Sir, you called me?

Ryan: hmm.

Then their was only silence. Only the sound of the those men can be heard. Ayesha stand there for like 5 minutes.

Knowing the front person is less talking one. So she waited patiently. But he didn't utter anything thing. But the 2 men come out stand in front on him.

Man: sir we placed everything.

Ryan: good and how they should be taken care of.

Man: sir they should be-

Ryan: Not me. Tell her.....Listen properly.

Ayesha nodded and looked at the men she listens carefully. They were talking about 2 male and female fishes and how to take care of them. One was blue and another was green. She nodded getting everything. But she knew how to take care of fishes then why this class?

After they were done Ryan told them to go.

Ayehsa: but sir I knew how to take care of fishes.

Ryan didn't say anything and told her to come with him.

Stepping inside the balcony he stepped aside and let her enter. She entered with great confusion coz who keeps fish in the balcony. What if birds take them away..

But got shock seeing two birds. Now she got it why they were telling her to give more food.

Ayesha looked at the birds with parted lips the Ryan and went near the cage

Ryan: you liked them.??

Ayesha: yes, they are adorable...

She said smiling cutely looking at the birds. Trying to touch them but they moved away as they saw unknown person. Still she was cutely smiling looking at their antics.