Part 3..

Suddenly mia sees choso waiting out of his building for her!mias heart starts pounding to the point that the taxi driver hears..Taxi driver:is everything okay? Mia: ye-yes everything is okay i just forgot to take my medicine. Taxi driver:oh well okay then.mia starts getting more and more anxious as the car is getting closer to choso.She arrives...Taxi Driver:okay miss it will be 8 dollars.  Mia:okay here you go.Mia steps out of the car and slowly approaches choso as he has a wicked smile on his face.Mia tells herself:do not be shy or afraid right now mia!    Choso:lets get inside.              
Choso:mia why did you look anxious through the window?no reason... choso:are you sure why is your heart pounding?..  Mia:okay ill tell you later. Choso:okay i guess. Choso:do you want some cookies! Mia:not thank you your not such a good baker. Choso:yuji helped me!
Mia:okay then i will try one
Mia bends over to the table to grab a cookie and then munches on the cookie choso nervously watches her reaction to see if she likes it.. Mia goes to the bedroom and changes to something more revealing langeire...
Choso:mia isnt that a little bit too revealing?.
Mia:o yeah your right i should go change
Choso:no no please dont.
Mia:what why..
Choso:cause you got a very nice body and a pretty face its a rare sight..
Mia:so you in fact were looking at my boobs and what else?!
Choso:well i didnt know you had such big hips and..
Mia:WHAT choso are you crazy
Choso:no?.
Mia:thats it.. mia goes to change... she comes back with more revealing langeire than before
Choso:M-mia what is that
Mia:well you said you like to look at my body..dont you?..
Choso:....
Mia pulls down his pants Mia:why dont you give me a sight too?..
Choso grabs mias hand and pulls her on the couch
There so close they could kiss
Choso:mia my friends are gonna come..
Mia:lets go to the bedroom then.. 
choso:what if they walk into the bedroom..
Mia:well do it fast
Choso:i dont know how to do this
Mia:ill do everything you dont have to do nothing...