Part 1

It was a beautiful sunny morning. Sommer was on her way to school, reading her favorite book on the bus, listening to music. She couldn't stop thinking about this one boy in her class, he was so handsome and strong, but what she liked more about him was that he had a bike and took it to school like all the time.

She really wanted to date him, she wanted to be as popular as him, she wanted to be seen by people. She always tried to talk to him, but he never said anything back, he always ignored her, never said hi back, pushed her away from him. He even made fun of her in front of his friend. She didn't like that but what could she do? She was in love and didn't care much about it, he knew she existed, and it made her happy, even if he was mean to her.

Sommer always talked about him to her friends, they told her she will never have a chance with him just because she reads books when nerds get together with popular guys. They tell her she doesn't understand how reality works, how everything isn't like movies or books. She didn't listen to her friends, she was to in love to care about it, she wanted a chance with him.

She would do anything for him. But he had eyes for someone else, one of her friends, River Wyant, the prettiest girl in school, long black hair, dressed emo but they still loved her, and everyone wanted to be with her, they all wanted to talk with her. They would push Sommer away just to talk with River.

Sommer didn't think much of it, she liked being with River but somedays it was annoying because she would never get the chance to talk to River. She didn't like how she got Hunters attention all the time, it was her crush, not Rivers. She had told Sommer that she didn't like him because she knew Sommer had a crush on him, but he wasn't interested in her.

Somedays she felt like she was wasting her time, but she really liked him and would do anything for him to like her back, she would stop being friends with people, she would change the way she acts, the way she talks, her looks, literally anything for him.

She was to in love to understand that she needs to accept that she can't have him. She doesn't notice the problem to why it is this way, she looks past the problem. She only wanted Hunter. She had rejected so many guys just incase Hunter would ask her out.

She just couldn't stop thinking about him, he was always there in her mind. She always thought of him, about them, about the future they would have, she was hoping for him to realize that she was in love with him.

She had seen all over tiktok that booktok girls and biketok boys were all over each other, she really thought it was real, she had read so many comments how booktok girls were in love with bikers and bikers said they "owned" booktok.

The videos had gotten to her and made her believe everything, she believed every video she saw. If those guys online wanted a booktok girl, then Hunter probably did, that what she always told herself. She was so stuck on that, never letting it go. Her friends had told her that it wasn't true but she didn't listen.