4.

landonorris just started following you.

landonorris liked your post.

The way I let out a gasp, how did he find me that fast?
This popped up at me just 10 minutes later and I couldn't believe my eyes.
I already follow him for at least 6 years, but now he follows me back?

I just have that eye contact on my mind, the way his eyes locked with mine and the sparks I saw in them.

What is happening?

Right now I was sitting in the VIP zone, sipping on my very cold coffee. Soon I was joined by Ollie as he had some free time and I told him everything.
He was laughing at me the whole time, but I didn't care.

"You sound just like his fan"

"Duh-uh I'm his fan"

"Tess, you're down so bad"

"Oh shut up Oliver"

We laughed and I looked at the track.
"Don't you need to leave? It's almost time for FP1.. I'm still wondering why did you even meet me"

I laughed as I looked back at him.

"You came here even though you should be in the pits-"

"Alright mummy, I'm going" he said as he got up and I glared at him.

"Oliver... oh god, good luck"

He laughed at me and then left.
I pulled out my phone and looked at my Instagram, scrolling through it.
Soon I got bored, so I stood up and went for some drink.

I decided to get coca-cola with ice as I'm not much of drinker, I walked back to my spot and sat down again.
I moved my gaze back at the track.

"I love Mexico so much"

I said to myself and took a pic of the track then I posted it on my story.
I still got some time before the FP1 started, so I just enjoyed it in the VIP.

I got another coca-cola and when it was almost time I got up.
I walked down the stairs and then into the pits, quickly moving so I won't be in a way.
I stopped in front of HAAS garage and saw Ollie standing next to his car, he noticed me and waved at me.
I laughed at waved back at him, walking towards the Mercedes garage.

By the time I got here, George was sitting in his car and Lewis was getting ready. I walked past him, patting his shoulder.
He turned around and I smiled at him, giving him a thumbs up.
Lewis nodded and waved at me then I quickly moved out of his way as he moved towards his car.
Watching him getting in the car, I walked backwards towards the free space.

I couldn't get my eyes off that mercedes and Lewis, the sound of it. The sound made my knees weak even though it's not V10 or V8. When you hear it in front of you it doesn't matter.
I watched as they pulled off the wheel warmers, they put him down and then he drove out of the garage and I could finally breath. I looked up at the small screen, the line in pit was busy. At least one car of each team was there.
When they finally give them the green light everything went fast, the cars and obviously the time.
I watched Mercedes drivers closely, but sometimes my mind went over to Ollie and my favorite drivers.

The car itself wasn't that bad, they did pretty good in the FP1, all of them came back into the pits.
I left the garage after I say bye to George and Lewis, we had pretty interesting conversation.
I walked out of the Mercedes garage and straight into HAAS garage, greeting the guys in there before moving to Ollie.

When he saw me, he ran to me and hugged me tightly as I let out a laugh.

"That was such an amazing experience T!"