1.

Hi, I'm Tess and I'm 22 years old and next year I'll drive in formula 2...

I just ended my F3 career as I've won the championship as the first woman ever, my dreams are slowly becoming true and I'm loving it.
My followers on instagram just went up, currently i have 1.3 million followers. I'm very active on instagram as I want to share my journey, I want the world to know that woman can do it.
That woman can get into F2 and then into F1.

I'm not going to give up. Never.

Never give up your dreams. Never.

Don't listen to the people that says the opposite. Never.

That's what my mother says and I'll listen to her. Always.

...

20th October 2023

"oh god... why so cold?" I sighed as I quickly walked to the airport, I turned around as I waved at my mother before sending her a flying kiss. I hurried inside and smiled
"I'm glad that I'll be in Italy in few hours..."

I actually love cold weather, but it was too soon for me plus... i only had a hoodie and leggings on... so stupid.

I got everything checked and now I'm walking to my gate, giving the lady my ticket and then walking to the plane. Luckily everything went quickly and soon i was sitting in my seat on the plane. I pulled out my headphones and soon the plane took off.

tessbaranello6 added to their story.

The whole flight I listened to my favorite playlists and texted with my new teammate, Ollie Bearman

The whole flight I listened to my favorite playlists and texted with my new teammate, Ollie Bearman. Ollie is already supportive about my dreams and is more than happy that I'm fulfilling them. We can talk about everything and mostly about total bullshits, I'm trying not to laugh on the plane as i don't want to bother anyone.

I texted him bye as i heard that we should turn our phones on airplane mode.

We landed and I grabbed my things, exiting the plane as a wave of hot air hit me. I smiled for myself and quickly made my way through people to get my suitcase, i grabbed it and sprinted out of the airport to my ride. It was my manager!
"Hey, great to see you again. Enjoyed the flight?" my manager asked, I greeted him back. "Hey hey hey, I did. My playlist was on top." I said, putting my things in the back and getting into the car.

It is going to be a long journey....

...

Verona, Italy

I just arrived in front of my apartment, i had been in Czechia for about month to spend some time with my family and friends, now I'm pulling my suitcase out of the car. It is already dark and I looked at my manager "See you tomorrow, at 10 am?" I asked him "That's right, I'll pick you up at 9:40am, be ready alright?? Goodnight." he said and I waved at him, unlocking the door to my apartment building.