𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬

[THIRD PERSON POV]

It has been a few weeks since Y/N started working at the Herta Space Station's Security Department, and Y/N isn't shy to admit, Y/N misses the Stellaron Hunters.

Y/N misses when they used to watch and sometimes train with Sam during their free time.

Y/N misses when Silver Wolf would invite them to play games together, only to get interrupted by Kafka when afternoon was nearing.

Y/N misses how Elio used to continuously tell Y/N how special they are, and no matter what he does, Y/N doesn't appear in his "foreseen future" or something like that.

Y/N misses everyone.

Though, while it was nice to work at the Space Station, the tasks are pretty repetitive.

Though, at least it's pretty peaceful, and, as a plus, Herta sometimes allows Y/N to test the beta version of the Stimulated Universe, which is good.

Sometimes, the Astral Express visits. Though it's mainly just Himeko, the others don't really go out much.

Arlan is nice to talk to, although he gets pretty shy and awkward sometimes. Whenever Y/N gets the chance, they usually come up to Asta and ask her about some things, mostly about astronomy.

Y/N once borrowed one of Asta's high quality telescopes.

Today was just another day, though, strangely enough, Y/N had a lot more free time than usual, which is very weird since the longest break Y/N got was two hours.

Y/N decided to just wander around the Herta Space Station for a bit, like how they usually do. Though, Y/N took a different route this time and went to some of the places of the Space Station that Y/N hadn't uncovered yet.

Until, suddenly, a loud, and I mean loud, alarm started to go off, and then a broadcast following shortly after; not to mention, Y/N noticed some of the lights turned red too.

"Everyone evacuate to the main area of the Herta Space Station! The Antimatter Legion is attacking! I repeat, the Antimatter Legion is attacking!" Was what the broadcast had said.

Y/N was absolutely delighted to hear the broadcast. Why? Because Y/N gets to meet Kafka again, thanks to the script.

So then, Y/N trues to look for the elevator that Kafka and Silver Wolf are supposed to be at.

[KAFKA'S PERSPECTIVE]

As shouts and screams can be heard faintly in the distance, a certain wine colored hair woman was standing in the elevator, seemingly playing an invisible violin.

Until the elevator lights turned red and she stopped playing.

"Seems i came at a bad time." The woman says with an amused yet deadpan tone.

Suddenly, a screen appeared and it started playing a teen girl's voice.

"No, no — I think you couldn't have timed it better." The screen replied.