[End of day 4, home]

/Minho's pov/

I finally got to my apartment. It was a bit messy with all my moving boxes laying around.
And ofc my cats had played with the boxes so it was even messier than before.
I replayed what Michael had said to me earlier today. It felt like shit to think that maybe Jisung hated me now.
But i didn't lie to him, so he has no real reason to hate me right? I mean Michael was the one lying straight to his face.
Not me...

If only i could prove that to him.

I laid down on my bed repeating what had happened these past few days. I felt so angry and at the same time i just wanted to cry.

I decided to take a nap since i had to wait for Chan to arrive. It didn't take long till i was fast asleep.

/Han's pov/

"jisungie, can i walk you home?" Michael walked up to me as i put my stuff away into the locker.

"Sure thing" I smiled and closed my locker.

"You okay? I mean what Minho did was wrong i can imagine you being hurt about it" Michael asked and i sighed heavily.

I really didn't want to believe that Minho might have lied to me about it but i also didn't think Michael was lying...

"I'm fine, i guess it's weird since Minho never lies." I said and Michael nodded.

"People change Ji" He grabbed my hand and started walking me out of the building.

"I guess they do.. i mean ofc- we havent seen each others in a long time." I held to his hand firmly not wanting to let go.

/Chan's pov/

I looked at the address on the sticky note that Minho had given me.
I left the school to find to his house.
It was a cute apartment building.

I walked inside and looked at the note again. Floor 4, door to the left. It should say his last name in it. Lee.

I got into the elevator and made my way up and found myself now standing in front of his door.

I pressed the doorbell and after a while it opened and i saw Minho half dressed looking very sleepy.

"Minho, are you okay?" I frowned worriedly at the sight of him.

I didn't get an answer instead the youngers head pressed on my chest and his arms wrapped around my torso.
"Min-"
I was about to say when i heard a small sob.

"Minho.." I lifted his head up. I looked at his tear filled eyes.
"Oh dear. Lets get inside and i'll make you some hot coco."
I saw him nod slightly and i walked him back inside.

(I hate making Minho cry but you gotta do what you gotta do. 🫢)