*Matthew*

Everything was ready for the party, scheduled to start in a few hours. I could not help the rush going through my body, knowing I would finally introduce Alli to my pack. Of course, most of them knew about her already, but this would make it official.

She had not accepted me yet, but she would. I wanted everyone to know that she was mine.

"Daddy, you look great!" Isabelle said, coming into my room.

"Well, thank you, Izzy. You don't look so bad yourself. You look like the princess you are." I said, twirling her around.

"Thanks, Daddy," she said with a smile.

"Are you nervous about tonight?" She asked excitedly.

"Maybe just a tiny bit." I lied. I was very nervous. This was big for all of us.

"Don't be; everyone will love Alli as much as I do," she said, walking to the door.

That was one clever girl; she always knew what to say to me. Knowing she liked Alli made me feel at ease now; if I could only make Alli like me how I wanted her to.

I jumped into the shower and let the hot water hit my skin, washing away all my worries. Soon, Alli would be mine, and no one would get in the way.

*Alli*

It had taken me a while to get Alex ready. He hated getting all dressed up; it was like pulling teeth with him.

"Mommy, why do I have to wear this stupid suit." He whined, annoyed.

"You want to look your best, don't you?"

"Yes," he said with a frown.

"Alexander, you have to be presentable. Remember, you are an Alpha's son and will lead our pack one day. Make your daddy proud and show these people how strong and put together you are." I said, placing my arm on his shoulder.

"Okay, Mommy." He said with a smile, the mirror image of his father's.

I knew he was still young, but I did not doubt that this pack would try to put him to the test because he was not Matthew's son.

I wanted him to be ready and confident enough to overcome it all. Nick had taught him well, and even being so young, he had a greater understanding than most.

I grabbed his hand in mine and headed to the door. This was it.

"I was just about to knock," Macy said, smiling at the both of us.

"You ready?" She asked, looking at Alex.

"As ready as I'm going to be." He grinned.

When we got downstairs, there were people everywhere. It was very unsettling for me to be around all these people that I did not know. I spotted Matt from across the room, and he smiled and made his way over to me.

"You look beautiful, Alli. Alex, you look just like your father." Matthew said, smiling down at him.

"My mommy and everyone else tell me the same thing," Alex said, looking around the room.

"Matthew, I have been looking for you everywhere?" Sophia said, placing her hand on his shoulder.

Macy walked over and knocked her hand off his shoulder, and I grinned.

"Why are you touching me right now," Matthew growled, frowning.

"It's a habit. We were together for a long time," she said, her tone making me frown.

"You didn't introduce us last time," she said with a malicious grin. I rolled my eyes, already annoyed by her behavior.

"Alli, this is Sophia. Sophia Alli." He said, introducing us.