Prologue: Lets start with a BANG!

A/N: Soooooo, remember when I said I would wait for comments to see if people were interested? I lied!:D

Did ya like the trailer, though?

Yes?

If so, stop lying, no you didn't.

Anyways, enjoy!

✍︎✍︎✍︎...
____________________________________

"Le...er...girl!"

"..fraid not, she...f someone."

"..en let..go!"

"I can't. Her co...rning her into a s...rl."

"It is..ust as you thought. She was affected by the ꌚጕ$!*h̺͆!345 wh...arrying her."

"Qu...remble co.....ould become."

"U_#$!!@..re you okay?"

"Guess it was true. You can't trust royalty."

"If you won't listen to me, then-... then I C!@#$3¿¡* y-"

"1..2..3.."

"4..5..6.."

"7..8..9.."

"10-"

*BANG!*

________________________________
_________________

???: AH!!!

The girl's scream rang across the room, she herself waking up in a cold sweat.

Once she calmed dowm, she looked around, processing everything around her before taking a deep breath.

???: Okay...calm down... It was just a nightmare.

Even if still kinda moved, and not in a good way, the girl then got out of the bed she was sleeping in, walking to a mirror, standing infront of it.

???: Man, I look like crap...

And she wasn't lying. She was a mess. Messy, sweaty hair that sticked to her face and neck. It also was not helping that her hair was long. She clearly woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

After fixing her hair a little, she slapped both of her cheeks to snap herself awake more.

Umbrella: Come on, Umbrella, it was just a stupid nightmare!

The girl (Now identified as Umbrella- Wait, she's named after an object???) started to relax more, finally being able to ignore the nightmare she just had.

Now that Umbrella was out of that situation, it was time to start the day! She walked up to a small desk that was right below a window, a radio sitting on top of it.