Ch. 1 - Death or Happiness?

In a world full of crime, selfishness, poverty, dirt, love is still there. This is what makes the world go round, why people keep standing up and getting up.
Even death can't do this, whether it's hard or easy, we all need it.

Now we can read about the great boy who will venture just to get the love he wants. Will he be able to do this or will he just go along with the rotation of the world?.

In a rich home, we see the lonely child who wants attention from his parents. But his parents are busy at work and they come home very late. The Boy name was Boni Sanchez, and he is eleven years old.

Boni: "Hey Mom, Dad, let's go out!"

Mom: "Sorry Bon, but not right now because we're still a bit busy"

Dad: "Just go with nanny, we we're go out when we have free time"

/*Boni left and went into his room
Boni: "They never had a free time"

One day while walking, he saw an old beggar who was being beaten by four young people,

Guy1:"Are you strong?"
Guy2: "Your money is ours now"
Guy3: "What can you do now? Nothing?"

so he called the nearby police. When the police arrive they left.

/*Boni called the police on his phone

Boni: "Sir?, There is an old man here who is being beaten by 4 people"

Guy4: "The police are here, let's run"

Old Man: "Thank you kid."
Boni: "You're welcome."

Old Man: How can I repay you? Here is this stone, it is said in the book that whoever can hold it will be happy.

Boni: "Wow, Its glowing. Thank you for this"

While he was walking, he thought that it would be good to give it as a gift to his parents, so he went to the gift shop to wrap and design it.

Boni: "Can you wrap this stone I brought?"

Vendor: "It glows beautifully, who will you give it to?"

Boni: "To my parents, because the person who gave it to me said that whoever holds it will be happy."

Vendor: "They will surely be happy. Good luck to
you."

Boni: "Thanks!"

When he was on his way home, someone suddenly blocked him, and it turned out that they were the ones who beat the old man earlier.

Guy 2: "Who is this boy? Isn't he the boy who reported to the police earlier today?"

Guy1: "We are so lucky to have you here."
Guy3: "You're bumping into the wrong guy, kid."

Boni: "What will you do?! Why is there a gun?! Do not!"
/*sound of gunshots

The four ran away, and the boy's body was left behind. His blood spread on the floor.

Then suddenly the gift he was holding lit up brightly. So people saw him immediately and rescued him easily.

When Boni was in the hospital, his parents heard what happened to him.

Boni's Mom: "Hello, what do they need?"
Boni's Mom: " What!!!"

And they quickly went to him

When they arrived the doctor told hir condition.

Doctor: "Are you the parents of the boy?"
Dad: "Yes, we are"
Mom: "What happened to him"

Doctor: "He is in not a good condition. He was shot in the head and his brain was severely damaged. Unfortunately, his brain can't do it anymore."

Mom: "Oh my...!!"

Doctor: "But he is alive and we don't know how. His heart is still beating as if he is forcing his whole body to live."

After what happened to Boni, his parents moved him to their home so that he could recover

~~~to be continued~~~