"God, I hate you. He just got sent to solitary confinement," I shrugged.

Izzy's eyes went wide as I said that sentence, "Oh shit."

"What's wrong, crazy?" I asked confused.

Eva came up to me and slung oher arm around my shoulder. "To say the least, stick-figure, you're fucked."

"Excuse me?" I asked caught off guard.

"What do you mean, Noah's fucked?" Courtney also asked now standing up.

"Oh, you guys have never heard the stories?" Gwen questioned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Courtney

"Babe, what stories" I asked Gwen.

"You know, the stories about the solitary conformant chambers," Izzy answered before Gwen.

"Ok, what about them?" Noah said rolling his eyes.

"Well basically, the older kids used to tell us younger kids a few years ago that, once every month, at night, someone on the inside unlocks the conformant rooms and sometimes they take their revenge on those who got them locked up," Izzy and Gwen told us.

"Yeah, and how does that affect— oh fuck, Noah's fucked," I trailed off, eyes wide.

"What? What does that mean?" Noah kept asking, failing to catch on.

"Use the 180 IQ for once, and THINK! Jake hated YOU and EMMA. I don't think that he's dumb enough to try it on Emma again, but you? He can and will break each of your bones," Izzy said, thwacking his head.

"Um, first off: Ow. Second: That's just a story. Third: who would be idiotic enough to release a whole room of next-level psychos?" Noah sarcastically stated.

"Someone who's looking for a shit ton of cash," Eva told him.

Noah rolled his eyes and grabbed a book off of a shelf and sat on the floor. "Honestly, if he wants to try and kill me, be my guest," Noah snarked.

"Can you stop saying that you want people to kill you? You're worrying me," I said.

"Relax, Court. If I'm gone, who's gonna annoy you to death?" He asked smirking.

"You'll still find a way."

"Anyways, I heard people can visit Emma. I wasn't that close with her but if you want to, you can," Gwen said to Noah.

"Cool. I'll say hi. Cya later, Court," Noah responded, getting off the floor.

"Adios," I waved back.

"He likes Emma, doesn't he?" Izzy asked, smiling.

"What?" I said, caught off guard.

"Noah. He likes Emma, right?" Izzy asked again.

"He does seem like he likes her," Eva joined in.

"I don't know, but he's being nice to me, which is never a good sign," I said leaning back in my chair.

"Noah likes her. I'll bet $20 that I'm right," Izzy grinned.

"Deal," The girls and I said, shaking hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma

Being in a hospital is not fun. Let me tell you that.

Luckily, I can finally get visitors. So hopefully my friends will come see me.

Oh wait! I don't have any!

Except for Noah, but he probably won't be coming.

Knock Knock

"Come in!" I called out.

Noah walked in holding a book. Speak of the devil.

"I brought that book you were looking for a couple of days ago. How are you feeling?" Noah asked.

"Thanks. And I'm feeling better," I responded smiling.

Noah sat down in the chair next to me saying, "So we never got to have an actual conversation about each other."

"True. So I'll tell you something about my life. My sister is Kitty, who I think you met. My parents are undercover so I haven't seen them in a while, but I can't wait for you to meet them. Your turn," I told him.

"Well I'm glad that you still have your parents. Mine died in an unknown accident, along with Courtney's. We grew up together, so she's like a sister to me. We spent a couple of years hopping from foster home to foster home. Then the two foster care ladies, who me and Courtney killed a couple days ago, decided to break the laws and send us to an orphanage where we spent a couple of years at. Then, we escaped, accidentally killed two people, and wound up here. Sorry for telling you this boring story," Noah said, the apologized.

"It's alright. But if you don't mind me asking, what was it like living at that foster care?" I chuckled.

"It's a long story," Noah told me, throwing his head back.

"We have time."

——————————————

FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER IS HERE! THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ME! LUCKILY I HAVE AN IDEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SO HOPEFULLY IT WONT BE THAT LONG OF A WAIT!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!

Love, Ashley <3

1170 words