𝟎𝟏𝟖. . . spontaneous love confessions

chapter EIGHTEEN!── spontaneous love confessions💋 real life

chapter EIGHTEEN!
── spontaneous love confessions
💋 real life. 🕯️

༻¨*:·. 💋 ༺♥༻ 🕯️ .·:*¨༺

💋 real life.

the bowling centre was empty, as expected for a sunday afternoon, the lanes running across the back cast in an orange glow from the dim overhead lights. this was all thalia could make out each time she peered in through the window by the front entrance, where her and theo had been stood for the past 10 minutes. they were looking out for the triplets' car, which nick had described as an obnoxiously large black box, yet to roll into the small parking lot before them.

to tell the honest truth, thalia was shitting herself; she'd been battling a ball of nerves in the pit of her stomach ever since the plans had been officially made yesterday, unhealthily worried about the prospect of telling theo that her and matt were having sex behind his back.

on the other hand, thalia was excited to see matt, despite his head having been in between her thighs just the day before. just the thought of him brought a shudder of desire across thalia's flesh, her fingertips yearning to be pressed into his hair once more, the smell of his cologne dancing across her nose at the mere thought of him.

"you nervous, thals?"

theo's voice cut through the silence, causing thalia to stop in her tracks, both physically and mentally; she'd been pacing, shifting her weight from foot to foot, a metallic tang coating her mouth from where she'd bit her lip too hard in the act of worrying.

she looked towards him, smiling and shaking her head. "nope, just excited." the lie was thick on her tongue, and she could do nothing more than look to the cracked concrete beneath her in dismay.

they waited for about two more minutes, before the black box of a car was spotted by theo, who promptly punched thalia in the arm to get her attention and point out the triplets parking up. matt was out first, swiftly followed by nick and then chris, the three of them inaudibly bickering about something as they walked. thanks to matt parking so far away, thalia could get a long look at him, her bottom lip encased in her teeth as her eyes did a once over.

he was wearing all black, as he usually seemed to be: black tee beneath a black zip up, black acid washed jeans and a pop of colour with his white air force. his hair was ruffled infuriatingly perfectly, car keys dangling from one of the belt loops on his jeans, and when he got closer thalia could make out bags under his eyes, adding to the no sleep look, one that she apparently found insanely hot.