Reaction 3: Scarlet Origins Part 1

In the theater everyone was shocked to see the 3 sons of Peter Parker and Mary Jane. Those from the Elemental Nations, DxD-Universe, and MHA-Universe were in shocked to see them as for some they were happy but for others they weren't happy. "My baby boys!" As Mary Jane hugged her three sons.

"We miss you mom!" Naruto said as he hugged his mother. "We miss you too mom." Issei said hugging his mother. "It's finally good to hug you again." As Izuku tried hard not to cry but some of tears were coming out. "My baby boys I missed you so much Im so sorry I forgot you kids how I could ever forget about you guys." Mary Jane said. "Hey mom its not your fault it was sorry excuse of a demon after all we know the reason why he is so obsessed with our family." Naruto said.

Mephisto didn't like this one bit as he glared at the sons of Peter Parker. The boys soon frown looking at Tony and the other heroes but what made them really mad was looking at Paul. "Im assuming all of you all wondering how we are alive lets first introduce ourselves, Im Naruto Logan Parker formerly known as the Shinobi Spider, The Scion of the Web of Life and now crowned the King in Black." As Naruto pulled the All-Black sword much to the Elemental Nations and 616 Universe shock.

"Im Issei Rogers Parker former known as Devil Spider im the other of the Web of Life and the current Red Dragon Emperor. Also, I have a Harem." Issei said with a shit eating grin as Naruto smirked as this as Izuku sigh. Before anyone could say anything, they heard a shout.

"That's right I have a human." Issei said again. "Im gonna kill him!" Mineta shouted as he was being held by Sero. "Sero let me go he needs to die!" Mineta shouted. "Dude he is Izuku's brother!" Sero shouted. "Is that small child bleeding from eyeballs." Yamato said. "Is he some kind of Mutant or Inhuman?" Pixie wondered.

"It seems Lord Issei is taking a play from Lord Riser's book reminds us of their first encounter?" Karlamine said as Riser couldn't help but smirked. 'And that was when he hid behind a mask of a pervert.' Riser thought. 

"And they all 10s each one." Issei said. "Sero please!" Mineta shouted as Izuku's true friends were trying hard not laugh but Katsuki let out a loud laugh. "The scamps." Issei said. "He cant be allowed to live!" Mineta said. "Issei you bastard!" As both Matsuda and Motohama were also now crying hearing that Issei had a harem. 

"Is this a normal thing?" Korra said as she was trying hard not laugh. 

"They can't get enough of me." Issei said. "Just let me hurt him!" Mineta said. "They want me home in bed every single day." Issei said. "It hurts Izuku its like poison!" Mineta said as if he was in pain. "Im assuming, he is doing this on purpose?" Kurenai said as Anko was laughing. 

"I try to offer to do some housework, but they insist on doing themselves." Issei said. "Why won't you just kill me!" Mineta shouted. Galactus was even more confused at this. "Wow Issei is really with this?" Mira said as she could hear the gremory Queen laughing. 

"Cooking too!" Issei said. "I welcome death!" Mineta said. "You all heard him he wants to die!" Mina said but was told no by Aizawa as most female students really wanted to grant his request. "Oh boy do they love sharing." Issei said grinning. "Oh, fuck my life!" Mineta shouted as Asami was trying hard to hold it in.

"Yep, they share everything!" Issei said letting out a laugh. "Oh, absolutely fuck me! Oh, sweet god his dick must be humongous!" Mineta said as many were now questioning him. "Well not to toot my own horn but we Parker men are quite gifted!" Issei said. "Cap!" someone said. "Oh ise-kun now you're just torturing the little grape man, Ara, Ara." Akeno said as she was enjoying this. 

"I don't get?" Jugo said. "No." Mineta said can't believing it. "And when I mean they share everything I mean everything, and they don't mind it." Issei said as Mineta was crying at this point. "Great now he is crying, you happy now Issei. Naruto stop encouraging him I know this is your guys idea." Izuku said.