Chapter 3

................Thursday..................
So I decided I was gonna ask my parents today. We just got our report cards and I got and A on every subject just one B-, gosh I hate History class!
...............................................................
So I showed my parents
Parents: "Oh my gosh sweetheart this is great, we're so proud of you Marie!"
"Thanks I'm trying to get good grades for a change you know"
Parents: "We're so happy to hear that"
then I start walking upstairs and I come back down
"Oh I almost forgot! Well there's this party on Saturday and I was wondering if I could go...? maybe... please.....?"
Parents: "Marie you know how we feel about high school parties, NO!"
"But Emily is coming and you can trust Emily you know she would never let me do anything bad!"
Parents: "Well we'll have to think about it"
"SO IM JUST GONNA STAY LIKE THIS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE IM IN HIGHSCHOOL WHAT THE HELL IT'S NOT FAIR! THEN YOU GUYS COMPLAIN SAYING I DONT HAVE ENOUGH FRIENDS WELL WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS?!!!"
Dad: (whispers to mom) " No I don't want my daughter to be around that illegal shit"
Mom: " We have to trust our daughter come on she's right we have to start letting her make decisions for herself she's almost an adult"
Dad: "Well I guess you're right but if she does anything wrong....."
"DAD IM NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING WRONG GOSH"
Parents: "Alright you can go but you have to come home afterwards or sleep at Emily's house NOTHING ELSE"
"Okay Okay thanks guys"
...............................................................
YES MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
it's time for me and Emily to go dress shopping so I'm gonna text her
M=Marie E=Emily
-------------------------------
M: Em! I can go
E:OMG YES WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING FOR DRESSES
M: damn! you can read my mind!
E: it's what I do
M: alright I'll meet you at the mall in half an hour
E: Kay ❤
--------------------------------------------
I'm always late but Emily is always on top of things she's so OCD
E: Where r u, u were supposed to be here 10 minutes ago
M: I'm on my way
That means I was not even in the car yet heh
I still can't believe Jack Gilinsky invited ME to his party?! I wonder if he'll talk to me there...
I walk to the car and start driving in my Toyota RAV4, I just started driving about 4 months ago and it still scares the living crap out of me.
So I get to the mall and Emily is at Forever 21 I can tell this is gonna be fun