✒﹕The Small Things⥱

Xiomara had became friends w/Otherworldly while he was healing n before he asked about the object, she had been visiting him when her father brought her 2 the base, when the Nights didn't have busy work 2 do. This was so she could meet each one n learn what the life in a Night operatives day was like when not in battle, she had started off by telling silly stories 2 Otherworldly 2 see if it'll help cheer him up. The first few times, she told the stories he ignored her, but over time, he showed that he was actually listening to her, and even at some point added on to her stories to make them even more silly n amazing. she was quite happy 2 have another person 2 talk w/during her vists, as sum of the nights couldn't really talk w/her at time's n or were moving or working on light business, for her 2 keep a good conversation going.

At sum point, before Otherworldly was able 2 fully stand again, Xiomara was drawing on the board in the room, that hung on the wall, when Otherworldly asked her who she was drawing [At this time he had considered her as a friend] she replied by saying;

Xiomara; Oh! I'm drawing us! I've been waiting to draw on the board in the room, but there were no markers in here, but now that there are markers, I'm able to draw us n all the other op-operatives! And also my mama n papa :D

Otherworldly;•He studied her drawings seeing n taking note of who each one was, unable 2 put name's 2 sum faces but he nodded as a reply•

Xiomara; I'm happy I can draw becuz now u'll have pretty art 2 look at while ur in bed! •She smiled at him•

⌜End of dialogue⌟

Otherworldly had asked Pleasant at sum point during his check in 2 take a picture of the art so he could have it as a photo, which Pleasant was happy 2 do so. Once the picture was taken Pleasant said he'd go print it out n come back w/it after he leaves the room, once he left Pleasant did exactly what he said. Otherworldly sat in his bed staring at the drawing, a small smile crossed his face as he looks at the drawing as he says softly; “She's a good kid..I hope she grows up 2 be strong like her father..”.

After Otherworldly had gotten outta the medbay, he had gone 2 ask Horrid if Xiomara was there today so he could talk w/her n so when he was told yes, He asked where she was, Horrid had told Otherworldly Xiomara was w/Pleasant rn. Otherworldly had gone n talked w/the 2 he seemed very happy 2 chat w/them, normally when he talked w/others he would sound bored but w/Xiomara around he seemed much happier, when asked about it he said that; “She's like a lil sister 2 me and I care about her as such”.

Which this caught Pleasant off guard in a positive way, after the years pasted Otherworldly had talked w/Xiomara almost everyday she visited the base, but when Horrid had started showing signs of going crazy, he stopped bringing Xiomara 2 the base, at the request of his wife, telling him it wasn't safe for her anymore. Once Otherworldly realized this, it made Otherworldly feel more n more alone over time. He soon started acting cold 2 the other's n semi cold 2 Horrid as well, now becoming the current version of Otherworldly.