Su Yan looked like Old Madam Yue, and she didn't look like the detained Liu Yuhuan at all. Wei Zhou's gaze moved back and forth between the information and photos. He could swear to the heavens that ever since his heart started beating, at this moment, his heart was definitely beating the fastest.

After a long while, Wei Zhou raised his head and looked at Lan Jian. For the first time in three months, a smile appeared on his face. "Lan Jian, thank you."

Lan Jian was stunned. Before he could react, Wei Zhou had already picked up the car keys and rushed out, as if he had gone crazy. Lan Jian's face was full of confusion as he said, "Hey, Ah Zhou, where are you going? It's already twelve o'clock at night!"

Wei Zhou rarely replied, "I'm going to find Su Yan."

After thinking for a moment, Lan Jian said, "It's so late. I won't go home. I'll just stay here for the night."

Wei Zhou replied, "It's up to you."

He was in an extremely excited state. His mind was filled with Su Yan. He wanted to find Su Yan and ask her about it. As for where Lan Jian was sleeping, it wasn't within his consideration.

Seeing that he had been mercilessly abandoned, Lan Jian laughed and scolded, "Heh, you really value your lover over your friend."

Chapter 414: Too Important to HimTranslator: Nyoi-Bo Studio Editor: Nyoi-Bo Studio

Because it was late at night, Wei Zhou drove very fast on the road. He only slowed down when he reached Floral Villa . Looking at Su Yan's villa, Wei Zhou felt very uneasy. He had been sleeping at home during the day for the past three months, but every time it was dark, he would drive here. Every time he wanted to go in to look for Su Yan, he would stand at the entrance of the courtyard and hesitate. But today was different. He had to see Su Yan.

After parking the car on the side of the road, Wei Zhou directly rang the doorbell. Su Yan, who was already asleep, was woken up by the rapid ringing of the doorbell. She opened her eyes forcefully and asked Xiao Xiao to turn on the lights. Then, she pushed herself up from the bed. She asked weakly, "Xiao Xiao, what time is it?"

Xiao Xiao replied, "Master, there are still ten minutes until one o'clock in the morning."

Su Yan coughed a few times and said with a pale face, "I wonder who came to disturb my rest in the middle of the night."

As she said that, she went downstairs to the door. When she saw through the surveillance camera at the door that it was Wei Zhou who was ringing the doorbell, her beautiful eyebrows furrowed even more. This man came to knock on the door in the middle of the night. Could it be that he had a high fever again?

Su Yan looked carefully and found that Wei Zhou looked quite healthy. Moreover, he didn't seem to have drunk alcohol. His car was parked at the side. There was no one else around Wei Zhou. It could be seen that he had driven here alone. Su Yan had caught a cold for the past two days, so she wasn't feeling well. She had just taken the medicine and finally fell asleep when the man woke her up. Naturally, her mood was as bad as it could be.

Su Yan walked out in her tight pajamas. When she came to the gate of the courtyard, she looked at Wei Zhou coldly through the railing. If it weren't for the fact that the cold made her too uncomfortable, she would have scolded him.

Wei Zhou looked at her and said, "I have something to talk to you about."

Su Yan frowned. "Do you know what time it is?"