𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮

ابدأ من البداية

as yall may know, brooklyn is khia's first everything and she was also gio's friend. of course she still had feelings for khia and all but she wanted to respect gio since that was her friend's girlfriend.

but the alcohol in her system wasn't helping at all, for some reason she was craving khia and she knew that if she wanted khia back for real then she could easily take her from gio.

bk watched khia's every movement as she eyed her body while on the other hand paige was doing the same thing.

"i'll be back, im going to the bathroom so yall stay together until i get back" khia said to the three girls who nodded in response, khia then went upstairs and made her way towards the bathroom.

she seen that the lights were off in the unoccupied bathroom so she entered it and shut the door behind her.

when khia went to turn the light on she was stopped by a figure quickly picking her up and placing her on the sink making her heart drop.

the lights were still off so khia wasn't able to see who the person was. the person began to kiss on her neck and rub on her thighs which made her body tense, having an idea of who it was.

"loosen up, you'll be okay" the female voice spoke and she knew exactly who it was..paige, "what are you doing? we're both in relationships, paige" khia said, placing her hands on the girls chest.

"who cares? you know your not happy with her" she spoke and khia pushed her back before getting off of the sink and turning the lights on "i very much am but i don't know if i will be after this since she's going to think i just fucking cheated on her" khia said, glaring at the girl.

"one time won't hurt" she smirked "suck a dick" khia replied, walking out of the bathroom but was pulled into the room next to the bathroom, hearing the door lock behind her.

khia immediately turned around seeing brooklyn posted up against the wall with a red cup in her hand and her eyes extremely low.

"does gio know you're here?" she asked and khia crossed her arms "why does it matter?" khia replied, watching as bk walked closer to her "because i doubt she would be happy about you and white girl in the bathroom together" brooklyn replied.

"didn't even know she was in there and nothing happened, she came onto me" khia said and brooklyn scoffed "you know...gio's my friend and all but i've been sparing her..honestly" she spoke, eye fucking khia.

"what's that supposed to mean?" khia questioned, raising an eyebrow as bk moved down to her ear "that i could easily have you back and undone under a minute" she whispered.

"delusional" khia scoffed while rolling her eyes "fine, believe what you wanna believe but don't forget who had you first and loved you in many ways that nobody else could" she smirked, walking towards the door.

"you also cheated" khia said "it was for the best" bk replied, opening the door "oh hey, gio" she smiled and gio pushed past her, walking over to khia pissed as hell.

"hey baby" khia smiled, going in for a kiss but gio moved "don't 'hey baby' me" gio said, trying to keep her cool "why not?" khia frowned, seeing brooklyn smirk from behind gio.

khia then realized that bk and paige had just set her up terribly.

"come on" gio said, grabbing khia's wrist and pulling her out of the room, going downstairs "ima kill myself" khia mumbled as they walked to the car "just for the record, i didn't cheat" khia said, looking over at her girlfriend was gripping the steering wheel.

"shut the fuck up, monique" gio spoke, not even looking at the girl "excuse me?" khia scoffed "bet" she added before getting on her phone which gio snatched from her.

"give me my phone back since you wanna be a disrespectful ass bitch, that's my distraction from putting my hands on you" khia said, snatching her phone back as gio stared at her oddly.

her eyes focused back to the road as they made their way back to gio's place in silence.

when gio parked, khia immediately got out of the car and walked into the house. she took her heels off at the door before picking them up and going straight to gio's room.

she shut the door behind her as she threw her things on the floor and slid off the cropped shirt she was wearing and her mini skirt, leaving her in a black laced set.

gio entered her bedroom and slammed the door behind her as she looked at khia in disbelief, "the fuck were you doing in the bathroom with paige?" she questioned in the calmest voice ever which scared khia to the max.

"nothing, i didn't even know she was in there" khia said and gio raised an eyebrow "so we're lying now?" she questioned as she tilted her head, eyeing khia's body.

"i'm not lying, the lights were off when i walked in and when i tried to turn them on she picked me up and put me on the sink" khia said, avoiding eye contact with gio.

"so why can't you look at me?" she questioned and the truth was that khia wasn't scared of gio but what she was capable of, after all she is fucking with a whole ass psycho.

"i honestly don't know" khia replied "so look at me while your talking to me, khia" gio said but khia didn't budge, hearing gio's footsteps as she inched closer to khia making her heart begin to race.

gio cuffed khia's chin, making her look up at her "what happened after she placed you on the sink?" she questioned "she just started kissing my neck but i pushed her and left" khia said.

gio didn't know if she wanted to believe her or not, she was contemplating, "why were you in the room with brooklyn?" she questioned "she pulled me in there when i walked from the bathroom" khia replied, removing gio's hand from her face.

"stop treating me like i'm a kid, giovanna" khia spoke "and i didn't do anything with them so it's fucked up that you don't believe me but it's cool" khia scoffed, turning around and walking over to the bed.

gio grabbed khia by her forty inch quick weave, pulling her against her body, "never said i didn't trust you but now your making me question it" gio said, speaking very calm which was starting to get creepy.

gio then turned khia around so now they were face to face, she then grabbed khia by her neck and laid her on the bed, "you got a thing for going back to your exes" gio laughed.

"i should snap yo fuckin neck" gio said "chill, i know your not stupid enough to do some shit like that" khia said and gio laughed.

"let me go" khia said, pushing gio's hand from around her neck "just because my heartbeat sped up doesn't mean i'm scared of you, your not dumb enough to hurt me in the first place now are you, gio?" khia grinned as she sat up.

"like i thought, no response" khia smiled as she stood up, who knew that khia could match gio's level of craziness "worry about your friend who's on the verge of taking me from you" khia smirked.

"who?" gio questioned as she licked her lips, sitting on the bed "you know who" khia replied, straddling the girls lap "brooklyn?" gio questioned "yup and i miss sitting on her pretty face so watch yourself" khia smirked as she whispered in gio's ear.

"be dumb and see where it gets you" gio replied, holding direct eye contact with the girl "you gotta give me some time first" khia said, placing soft kisses on gio's neck.

gio closed her eyes and threw her head back as khia sucked on her g-spot, "fuck" she mumbled "me" khia replied, kissing her jawline.