-𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 IV-

Nevermore Academy

Maverick Blackwell

Never did I once think that I'd find myself here, 30 long years since my passing, having control of a body that isn't mine.

Since last night Y/n's been silent, seems his subconscious is buried deep under my own.

At first I thought he was dead, that his body was now mine to control. But I know he isn't, I can feel him under my skin, watching through his own eyes as I have control of his body.

I also know cause I have the annoying thoughts he has about peace between Humans and Outcasts.

It's faint but I know he can see and hear everything that's going on, even with me currently in the driver seat.

I'm still not clear on how I can give him back control... But even if I could I wouldn't, the kids naive and hasn't taken any of my advice to drop Wednesday Addams and her stupid antics, to focus on looking for a way to break this curse and free us.

Speaking of which, I'm currently following her and Weems along with offic- or Sheriff Galpin. Tch, what a chump.

He believes a badge will change how much of a kissass he was to the previous sheriff. "Yes sir, Can I polish your boots sir? May I get you some coffee sir? Oh what's that? Your badge got stained, would you like me to clean it for you? Why not fuck my wife while you're at it, anything for a promotion."

"How could you miss a dead body?" Asked the porcelain cunt that is Wednesday Addams to Sheriff Galpin. "Cause it wasn't there. No footprints, no blood, no sign of a struggle. Nothing, nada." Sheriff Galpin answered before continuing. "My search party searched all night."

"Well your search party must've left their eye seeing dogs at home. I saw that monster kill Rowan right in front of me." Wednesday replied with snark.

"Maybe they didn't search at all, knowing Rowan was an Outcast." I added with a scoff.

Everyone turned to look back at me, Wednesday stared with her usual impatient glare while Weems stared on with a gaze of what seemed to be intrigue.

Ignoring my comment everyone pressed forward up the stairs. "You get a good look at this monster thing?" Sheriff Galpin questioned.

"It didn't stick around for a chat after Y/n fought it off." Wednesday answered before looking back towards me,

We met eyes for a second before I scoffed and looked away, annoyed by her presence. This action seemed to get a reaction out of Wednesday, one I couldn't see as I don't wanna look at her... She looks too much like her and it's annoying.

"Maybe it was one of your classmates." Sheriff Galpin said accusingly, his statement made me scoff. The prick Galpin looked over at me with suspicion and was about to speak up until. "Sheriff, I find that question offensive." Weems interjected.

Sheriff Galpin looked over at her. "Well I don't care, 'cause I got three other dead bodies in the morgue. Hikers just ripped apart in the woods." He replied.

"The Mayor said those were bear attacks." Larissa you forget how long I've known you, you know damn well these aren't bear attacks.

"Yeah, well me and the mayor disagree on that." Replied Sheriff Galpin. "So you automatically assume a Nevermore student is the murderer? Even though there is no evidence that a crime was even committed." Said Weems.