"If you need any questions mija jus let me know okay?"

"umm-okay..thank you" esmari grabbed her stuff and made her way back to the room.

she walked to the bathroom being next to their dorms and went inside hoping to take a shower.

-

8:25 PM

esmari read her book as she layed on her bed, she looked around the older girls, wearing shorts and tanks tops, and wore makeup and did their hair.

at first she was confused after seeing them lay on their beds. Esmari decided to mind her business and continued reading her book.

she looks up seeing ms lopez coming in. "goodnight ladies". She spoke before tuning off the lights.

as soon as she close the door the older girls got up on put on their shoes.

"are you guys going sumwhere?" Esmari asked softly and they're whole attention was on her.

"we jus- mimi" ja'vena cut her off and eyed her. "She won't tell vena, right?" mimi spoke looking at esmari shook her head no, she wasn't the type of person to expose somebody else's business.

"we going out to see our friends, you can come if you want?"

"what if we get cuaght"

"we never get caught, you don't have to though" Mimi smiled, seeing esmari being worried.

"no I want to"

"ight girl then get dressed"

"I don't have much clothes.." esmari spoke looking at her clothes options, and the clothes ms Lopez gave her wasn't that good.

"um... you can wear those sweatpants, and you can where my long sleeve top?" Mimi said picking esmari's outfit and helping her change.

"les quickly do your hair.. vena can we borrow your gel?"

"yeah go head" ja'vena mumbled waiting on the side of the door.

mimi was a few inches taller than esmari so she brushed her hair up into a ponytail and did her edges.

"you want your makeup done?"

"she doesn't need it" ja'vena spoke looking at esmari.

"okay.. come on mari" mimi said, ja'vena slowly opened the door while Mimi and esmari followed along.

they went through the back door and left the house. "here they are" ja'vena smirked as she saw black car with guys waiting infront of the house.

esmari was hesitant at first, she didn't know who these people were.

"who she?" a lightskin guy asked while pointing as esmari as they all sat at the back.

"this is mari, she's new..mari this is grey and biggie"

"she talk?" grey asked raisin his brow.

"I do talk" esmari spoke then straight ahead.

"I thought my man was driving" ja'vena mumbled crossing her arms, she couldn't wait to see her "man" that she's been crushing all over on.

"girl bye yall not even dating" Mimi laughed.

"shut uppuhh!" ja'vena yelled.

"quit allat yellin mane" biggie spoke and esmari jumped, she never expected his voice to be that deep.

few moments later they arrive at some building, that look like an apartment. as Mimi open the door, Esmari followed her out and closed the door.

biggie open the door and they all walked in. Esmari could smell strong scent of weed.