He reached out his hands instinctively at the first button of the shirt which was stopping his eyes to follow the water drops sliding on that prominent chest adorned with two erect nips poking against the wet fabric.

Yibo closed his eyes and hissed at Zhan's nails grazing his sensitive nipple with a hand, while pinning him against the window with his other hand.

He blindly leaned forward to grab Zhan's bottom lip with his teeth, while his free hand was slowly pulling down his jeans zipper.

He didn't waste more time with the belt, but just slipped his hand through the unzipped slit and cupped the clothed bulge, savoring the man's vocal moaning at his ministration.

Even if there was no skin on skin contact, those fingers kneading and rubbing his crotch were getting Zhan extremely turned on.

He gasped loudly and stuck his sharp teeth into the velvety muscle swirling inside his mouth when he felt the two fingers shuffling the soft fabric of his underwear up and down, like outlining the shape of his hard length.

The hand had finally sneaked through the crack of the underwear and wrapped around the root of his thick member, tugging it out.

~~~missing image~~~

Zhan growled at Yibo's thumb and pointing finger that were rubbing skillfully the exposed swollen head of his standing up organ, before stroking his whole length.

Yibo stopped for a moment from what he was doing, only for undoing Zhan's belt, while whispering against his lips:
"Lift a bit your gorgeous aSs, baby."
And he pulled the soaked jeans down over his lover's thighs and knees, along with the underwear, until Xiao Zhan managed to kick them off for all.

"Mmm, you taste so good...", Zhan moaned, when sucking almost violently a certain spot from above Yibo's collarbone.

Their lips locked in a messy, hungry kiss and their tongues in an erotic, wild in and out dance.