My Southern Life (A Duck Dynasty Fanfic)

Hey y'all! My name is Katelyn Grace Olson. I'm 17. I go to OCS high in Monroe, Louisiana. I play volleyball in the fall, basketball in the winter, golf in the spring, and I cheer all year long. Don't ask me how I do so much but I do. I'm an honor student, I play the guitar, drums and am very involved in the choir program.

I live on a ranch in West Monroe, Louisiana with my horses, cattle and family. My dad works with all kinds of famous people such as pro athletes and actors/actresses but my favorite is the one and only Luke Bryan. I mean DAMN! Have you seen his butt!?

My dad makes enough money so my mom doesn't have to work but she loves helping my dad with things.

My brother Alex is 19 and he is in his first year of college. We are very close. And he is your usual overprotective older brother. (: But I love him.

I have one more brother named River that is 16 so one year younger than me. Him and I just goof off all the time. I'm close with him also. But in a different wu than I m with Alex but he gets things off my mind and helps me relax and not overthink. Ya know?

Well that's my family. Throughout the story you'll get to know my aunts uncles cousins. Ya know. My family is just like a majority of other country families. We hunt. (except for my mom.) We ride horse. (Except for my mom.) We go muddin'. (Except for my mom.) I guess my mom is what some might call a yuppie but she would if we let her. Tehe! But she's a wimp! So we leave her at home. (:

As I mentioned earlier I play guitar. I probably wouldn't have even thought of starting if my Papaw Dennis hadn't died. I was extremely close with him. He died of lung cancer. One reason I would NEVER smoke or do drugs. But anyway. He was an AMAZIN' guitar player. And when he died we didn't have anyone to play guitar around the fire. That's a tradition on my mons side. We all sit around the fire all night and sing with the guitar. Usually with our family friends, the Robertsons. Yes from Duck Dynasty. They are so funny!

Well I think thats it! See you in my first chapter!

A/N: This is my first story so take it easy on me! I have a lot of pet peeves that are in other stories I have read. So I'll try to do my best. Right now school is VERY busy for me and I don't have much extra time. I'll try my best though!