"You are the mother of his child, I have little rights in certain things," Iman sighs, giving her a small smile before taking a seat.

The four of them sit down opposite each other. Louis facing Iman and Linda facing Harry, except that he does not bother to have eye contact with her. There is silence sweeping across the apartment, allowing their low breathing act as a source of sound in the space. Iman repeatedly bites down her lip, feeling nerves work up, and hope everything goes well and simple.

"Okay, so everybody knows I was a tattoo artist and I worked in a parlour co-owned with my former friend called Sasha," Linda starts, rubbing her palms with a weak smile.

"Yes, Harry told me," Iman answers.

"Of course, I knew her." Louis grumbles, rolling his eyes.

"Okay so after Louis was arrested for a long while and in jail, things changed around and I think everyone was on their toes for the next crime or arrest. We all knew Louis was innocent, but we still had to be careful, and that's when I started spending more time at Harry's place and preventing him from coming to the area. It was going well until one night, Sasha called me and said she was stuck in the parlour and I decided to go over and help," Linda releases a shaky breath, biting down her lip and fighting back her tears.

"Take it easy babe," Louis pats her back, giving a supporting smile.

"Y-Yeah, easy," Harry blurts out, fixing his eyes on the table and frowning a bit.

"I got to the parlour and saw Sasha and her aunts packing up every single shit there and scattering the place up. Of course, I confronted them and was worried but they said nothing was wrong. I was so dumb that night guys. Sasha gave me her backpack and told me to head back to the shared flat, lying she would meet me there soon, and I left after a while." Linda sniffs, closing her eyes and taking a moment to clear her thoughts.

Iman frowns a little, staring at her and feeling all the sympathetic emotions rush through, having a little idea of where she might be headed with this story. Especially when crying Linda already blurted how she was replaced in a funny way with the same Sasha person.

"Back...Back at the flat I kept hearing people saying how the police raided the parlour and said drugs were hidden there but I laughed at off. I was so dumb!" Linda groans out in frustration but is immediately calmed down by Louis, who is wrapping his arms around her shaking shoulders.

"Don't...don't cry please," Harry says, finally showing a bit of concern.

"I'm not crying....I'm not crying," Linda takes in a deep breath and adjusts on the seat.

"I waited for Sasha to return but instead the police came over for a drug raid in the flat, they were harsh and I was gentle because I was oblivious and confused. Then my life turned around when they took the bag given to me by Sasha and found drugs sewn into the side of it," Linda says, drumming her fingers on the table.

"That is so wicked. How can someone be so heartless?" Iman says, feeling her heart hurt at the story.

"I denied it for all my years. Sasha had a great cover up that made me appear like a professional junkie, and my mother could not afford a great lawyer," Linda smiles, tears rolling down her face.

"Linda...Linda did not...did not tell H-Harry, why?" he asks, knowing he could have helped in the best way possible through his own family.

"I was scared of your family hating me more and actually believing I would do dirty things. Your mum was already careful and never really liked me, Gemma would have been conflicted and you...," Linda blows out a breath.