Naruto glanced at the redhead blankly and pushed Guy's head away from him gently, "I already took suppressant earlier, so I'm pass." replied him flatly.

Guy pouted dejectedly, "Come on, just one round. It would help your body to receive more relief. You can't always depend on the medicine forever, what if it lost its effectiveness? Moreover, that was the last tablet you have, right? I'm already surprised to know that you're not a creature from this world and now with omega and Alpha thingy that you told me, I don't think you can find that kind of medicine in this world." the demon tried to convince his soulmate.

Naruto huffed and crossed his arms, "I can have Rimuru multiplied the medicine if I ask him, he knows my situation after all. Though, I forgot about to tell him about my suppressant. Milim also around, so I can't talked much with him when she's around. She looked like a girl that will easily burst the secret." remark him leisurely.

Guy nodded, saw what his mate tried to implicate.

Seeing that he didn't get want he wanted, he sighed dejectedly and slumped his head on the blonde's shoulder.

Naruto glanced at Guy and sighed, feeling bad for making the demon sulked like this. It's true that the suppressant can keep his heat under control but the effect won't be last long and he can't depend on it every time the pill wear off, it will only lost its effect on his body and he would be immune on the effect. And that won't do when he need it to survive in this world. Guy won't be always with him since the demon lord have his own responsibility to do at his domain.

He caressed his demon hair tenderly and smile, "How about this? When my suppressant wore off, we can do it as you wanted." suggest the blonde carefully.

Guy held up his head, eyes lit up in star, "Really?"

Naruto nodded and caressed Guy's cheek fondly, "Really! Meanwhile, why don't we go out and have some fun while walking the city? I know that you're curious of this place. We can go on our first date to celebrate our relationship as soulmate and lover. I also need to introduce you with my people so they would welcome you warmheartedly. How about it? Do you want to go?" suggest the blonde excitedly.

Guy smiled softly and nodded, agree at the suggestion.

Naruto smiled softly and give a peek on the red demon's cheek affectionately, "Well, let's get ready to go out, shall we?" the blonde kitsune encourage Guy and the demon lord nodded happily. And with that, the two get ready to go out.

XXXX

Rimuru pov

After assign Milim to Shuna after showing the dragonoid demon lord around the town, Rimuru called for Benimaru and Souei to his home to talk.

He just need to wait for a few minutes before the two came and bowed to him respectfully, "What can we help you, Rimuru-sama?" asked Benimaru curiously.

The slime boy nodded at them, "Raised your head, you two. Come, take a seat." He ordered promptly.

Hearing the seriousness on his voice, the two nodded and take a seat on the soft cushion that was prepared by Rimuru.

The humanoid slime take sip of his tea that was prepared by Shuna before she left with Milim. A moment afterward, he looked at the two intently.

He still contemplating of what he is going to say or ask the two. The concept of knowing that he have a soulmate...two to be precise, had his feeling a bit unsure. He didn't know what to feel about this situation.

But nonetheless, he need to clear things out with Benimaru and Souei that he figure they are his soulmates.

The bluish-haired boy internally sighed and start the conversation, "I have a question for you two." he started and the two males Kijin looked at each other before nodded.