Chapter 15

Naruto slam his hands on the lower table hard and looked at his friend, "You mean... you already make a contact with your soulmates and you never know?" question him in bewildered.

Rimuru rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, "Well, I had no clue about this soulmate thingy until you told me. So, how do I notice about making a contact with my soulmates?" remark him defensively.

The blonde sighed resignedly, "You're right! If not for Guy telling me this, I also would be clueless about it."

Guy chuckled fondly, "Well, what do I say? Being honest to your soulmate is the key of happiness." said him proudly.

Naruto rolled his eyes and huffed, then turned back to Rimuru. "And so, who are your soulmates? Are they...someone that I know?" ask him curiously.

Rimuru bashfully nodded in confirmation, Naruto smirked mischievously. "Well then, who is it? I'm bet it was Benimaru and Souei." pointed him cheekily.

The slime face flushed in embarrassment and looked away to hide his red face but he turned on the wrong side when his eyes met with Milim's cerulean blue.

"Rimuru's face is red! Red like tomato! Hahahahaha!" laughed Milim obnoxiously, making Rimuru redder than before.

Shaking his head on getting rid his embarrassment, he looked back at the blond kitsune. "By the way, Naruto. There's something I'm curious about."

Naruto tilted his head passively, "What is it?"

Rimuru fidget on his seat, looking nervous all of the sudden. "I know this is not my place and I'm sorry beforehand if I said something that will offend you but... I know that you're not the type to let someone that you barely met into your bed even if he is your soulmate. So, why?"

Naruto blinked owlishly and glance at Guy, the demon lord stared at the slime in stupefied. He probably didn't expect that question.

The blonde rubbed the back of his head in sheepish, "Uh..." there was uncertainty in his voice and the blonde glance at the pink haired girl that still enthusiastically eating the cookies.

Turning back to Rimuru, the blonde spoke in their shared mind link. "It was because I was in my heat cycle." explain the Divine fox in telepathy.

Rimuru blinked and tilted his head in confusion, Naruto sighed and nudged Guy to bring his attention on him. Pulling his mate closed to him, he whispered. "I need to explain Rimuru about my secondary gender, can you distract Milim while I'll talk to him?"

Guy nodded in understand and Naruto turn back to his friend, "Let's talk at the veranda outside." The blonde suggested and pointed outside.

Rimuru nodded and follow him. And with that, the two spend time outside with Naruto explain to the slime about his secondary gender.

Time skip...

Naruto waved at Rimuru and Milim after sending them off.

Rimuru decided to go back home and have the talk with Benimaru and Souei about the possibility that they are soulmates. In the meantime, Milim want to explore the place more to have fun and Rimuru don't have a choice but follow after her just to make sure she didn't cause trouble in town.

After watching them disappear, Naruto closed the door and sighed. He then felt a familiar grip on his waist and looked to his side to see Guy were wrapping his arms on him.

Guy; that was embracing him from behind, lean his nose on his collarbone and inhale his scent. "Your scent was back again which mean your heat not over yet. How about we go at it for another round?" suggested him excitedly.