Are we going to sleep now ....I asked turning to him .
Haan .....kyu ! You want to do something else ....He asked me acting all innocent making me glare at him .

Ofcourse Not.....Good night....I said and laid on my side covering my self with the blanket.
He wanted to do it in the evening when the timing was wrong and now he needs to sleep .....There is something definitely wrong with his head ......I muttered to myself feeling frustrated.

Kuch bol Rahi ho kya ......he asked me touching my arm under the blanket and I pushed his hand away ..
Kuch nahi !!!! I said .
Okay then stop blabbering and sleep .....he said making me huff .

After tossing in my spot for few minutes and I let out a frustrated sigh and turned to him.

You can't sleep just like that ....I said poking his arm and he opended his eyes .
What you want me to lady in the middle of the night.......He asked riling me up and I punched his arm.

Abhimanyu don't act dumb ....I know you are purposely doing it but just stop it already......I said and he looked at me keeping his arm under his head looking extremely hot .

I just want to sleep Mishka......he said purposely calling me by my name .
Why ?? Jab aap ko chaiye tab hi sab hota hai .... Mera kuch nahi hai ....I said .

But I didn't do anything now .....itna ku bhadak rahi hai .....he asked and now I am done with him .
Karna bhi mat ab khabi ......mere pass bhi aaye na toh thik nahi hoga  ...I said and was about to get down the bed but he pulled me to himself laughing out loud .

I was pulling you leg sweet little Rose .......He said kissing my cheek and I bit on his shoulder hardly making me hiss .

Feeling better now ....he asked and I turned his face and bit on his neck too leaving my teeth marks there showcasing my anger .

I was about to repeat the same to his arm but he squeezed my cheeks and kissed my lips  hard pinning me to the mattress.

His free hand groped my melon and pressed it hard making my body jerk and I let out a muffled cry in his mouth.

Leaving my mouth he pulled out my top and pajma and tossed his shorts on the floor too .

Parting my legs wide and massage my clit and I tried to clutch my thighs but he slapped hard on them making me let out a cry.

He squeezed my melon while pushing his two fingers inside me making my body jerk and my toes curled as he started fingering me hard and fast.

He layed beside me and took my nipple in his mouth while moving his fingers to and from inside me and I moaned loudly digging my nails in his arm.

Ahhhhhh ...... Abhimanyuu.....shhhhhh......ohhh...I screamed as he dug his teeth in my flesh and tried to free my melon from his mouth but he held my hand and soothed the pain by likicing the spot where he bit .

He left my nipple and attached his lips with mine kissing me passionately.
He curled his finger inside me and I raised my hip to match with his pace and a wave of pleasure hit me as I orgasamed.

He trailed wet kisses along the arch of my neck and shoulder.... grazing and nibbling my flesh while his rubbing my already sensitive clit with his thumb .

He held my hand and made me touch his hard shaft .
It's not the first time I am touching it but like every time I felt a sudden shiver while holding the thick and long muscular organ of his .

Fast......he grunted near my ear making me node and I pumped it faster and could felt it throbbing in palm .

Hr bit my earlobe making me wince and turned me to himself and made me wrap my leg around his waist .
He adjusted his length on the opening of my core and squeezed my butt .

Lifting himself up a little he invaded my throbbing core and I let out a cry as his huge member made his way inside my tight and slippery hole .

He jerked his hip shoving himself completely inside me and I hugged him tightly.

He increased his pace slowly and I moaned holding on to him tightly.
He hovered over me and changing our position to missionary and continue to thrusting inside me .

I realeased myself while breathing heavily.
He turned me on my front and spanked my butts making me let out a cry.

I was feeling pleasure when he was inflicting pain on my body .
He made me bent on my knees and slammed his member inside me from behind making my inside tremble.

He held my waist in a tight grip and rammed in that position untill I cummed.
He graoned and released himself inside me.

He then laid on the bed catching his breath and pulled me to himself.
When I thought that he was done ......he made me ride him .

It continued until I came for two more times and I felt drained.
He took me to the bathroom and smirked looking at me .

Feeling sleepy now little Rose .....he asked me sucking my lips and I just nodded .
He chuckled and cleaned me and himself and then took me to the room again and we finally slept hugging each other .

Next morning I got ready wearing a yellow top and my jeans ready to go to the office.
It's my last week of the intership.
And we will be going to Kashmir coming Saturday and I am more then excited about it .

He came out of the bathroom just in his towel as usual and I my bite marks on his shoulder and neck that has turned blue .
I had really bit him hard last night.

He cleared his throat making me look at him and he smirked..
Drooling over me in the early morning.......He said raising his eyebrows.

Want a morning dose of me little Rose ....he asked pulling me on his chest and groping my butt making me blush ..

I caressed the bite marks and looked at him .
Is it paining......I whispered.
He opened my jeans hook in a swift move and slid his hand inside it taking me by shock and surprise and groped my womenhood making me moan .....
Is that paining......he asked me pinching on my folds and I clutched my eyes ..

Getting wet Haan ......He said as my core leaked and I placed my head on his bare chest and he slide my panties aside and rubbing me down there.

Ahhhhhhhhhh........I let out a needy moan and my stomach twisted as he inserted his finger inside me .

I felt weak in my knees and my legs started shaking as he fingered me .
He cursed loudly in my ear making me even more wet and pushed me on the bed and pulled out my jeans .

Throwing his towel on the bed and parted my legs and shoved his hardness inside me in one go and I let our a loud moan .

I felt a burning sensation as I was a little sore because of last night.
He gropped my breast over my top making me cry .

Our skin slapped against each other as he slammed himself against me .
He made me cum twice and then realeased himself on my thigh and the site was extremely erotic and hot ..

He was sweating and so was I .
We cleaned ourselves and got dressed and came downstairs for having breakfast.

My face was glowing and I was feeling extremely shy and embarrassed too as we were late today .

He teased me as we drove towards my office and his dirty mouth didn't stop for a second making my face completely red .
He then dropped me to my office and left for the police station..

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
Comments guyzzzz....