Chapter 7

A/N P.O.V.

Mussoorie Market

Akshara and Abheera were shopping along with Kirti and Krish's wife Tara when suddenly some goons came out of a van wearing all black clothes and black masks so that no one was able to see their faces. 

As Kirti and Tara walked a little ahead of Akshu and Abheera and entered a shop, the goons suddenly covered their faces with handkerchiefs that had chloroform on them, and they both tried to push them but were unable to do it as they fainted in a few minutes, and they were kidnapped by the goons. 

"Your work is done." said a man on a call. 

After a few minutes, they both turned to notice that Abheera and Akshara were not behind them, thinking that they might be inside any shop, they both decided to search for them.

 After searching for more than half an hour and still not finding them, Kirti immediately contacted Abhi while Tara asked the people in the market if they had seen them both while showing them all a picture of Heera and Akshu. 

"Hello, Naksh! We are not able to find Akshu and Heera anywhere in the market and they both are not answering their phones either. Please come here fast."

"Ok. We are coming and keep trying to contact them and search for them." Naksh said as he rushed to inform Abhi and Abhir about the situation. 

They all reached the market along with Aadesh who heard about the incident as he was hanging out with Abhir and the others. They found a panicked Kirti along with a distressed Tara who looked like she was about to burst into tears any moment. Krish comforted his wife and so did Naksh while a worried Abhimanyu asked them everything that had happened in detail. 

"We have searched every single shop and asked everyone in the market, but no one knows anything. It is like they suddenly vanished, I had called both of them but there was no answer." Tara explained everything to Abhi as he tried his best to stay calm. 

"Shall we inform the police Dad?" Abhir asked in a serious tone. 

"Don't worry, I have already talked with the DSP, and they are coming in a few minutes," said Aadesh as he got off the call with the DSP. Abhi and Abhir gave him a thankful look. 

"But don't they file missing reports after 24 hours?" asked Tara while he just looked at her with a smirk.

"I have my ways, Aunty. Anyway, let's go and check the CCTV in the meantime." everyone nodded and decided to go to different shops to look at their CCTVs. 

After a few hours of looking through the CCTV footage, the police arrived as well and were looking through the footage of the CCTVs along with the others when suddenly Abhi noticed something. 

"Dad look at that camera at that van." they all looked at the camera and saw the goons carrying Akshu and Heera but weren't able to see their face or body in detail as the goons had their backs towards the camera which hid their bodies. 

Abhi immediately ran to the place that was shown in the footage and saw some tire marks as well as something familiar and to their luck it was Akshu's bracelet. That made them all realize that the women in the footage were indeed Akshu and Abheera. 

Though everyone had different reactions Kirti and Tara felt very guilty and careless and blamed themselves for not being attentive they were being consoled by Muskan and Kannika. 

Naksh, Kirsh, and Kairav felt anger and worry fill their minds as they tried their best to stay calm. Abhir just kept on searching for more clues to find his mother and sister as he knew that his priority was to find them first instead of doing anything else and tried his best to stay calm and composed.