chapter 1

Amaira's pov

Beep beep beep....
I shut down the clock by banging my hand on it. I looked at the time and it was 6 am which means that i have 2 hours to get ready and leave for my flight. I got up and got ready quickly. As i wanted to be comfortable, i didnt put much makeup only mascarra and a tinted blush with some lip tint.

I was dressed in comfortable clothes and did a last minute check before leaving my apartment.

amaira' outfit

amaira' outfit

As i reached the  airport i saw a lot of crowd gathering towards a bus. I could not see clearly because of the crowd so I didnt waste my time and continued to walk towards the  airport.
After getting my ticket i waited in the american express lounge because i still had 1 hour left.
I was visiting mumbai because my best friend riya was getting married.

I still had a lot of time left so I started to read my novel. I didnt notice when a bunch of people walked in the lounge and a lot of cameras were being shoved in the lounge
The bodyguards blocked them let the men enter in. I didnt bother looking up and kept reading.

After a while the woman in the speaker announced my flight number and it was ready to board. I picked up my luggage and walked towards the gate.

My father was not that rich so i had to be the one to make money and tbh i was proud of myself because of my hardwork and i earned enough to travel in business class because of my dance class branches.

As i boarded i saw someone sit next to me. He was really tall and had a physique like a greek god. By the looks of it he felt familier like i had seen him somewhere.

He looked really good and was settling down and i didnt want to make him uncomfortable so i stopped staring and continued reading my novel. More people started to enter and were looking similar but i just couldnt recognize them which was getting really frustrating.

I sighed and went back to my reading. The plane took off and the cabin crew started serving. One of them came towards my seat and served me and as she was going to serve the person beside me she started acting weird like she had seen a ghost. She kept staring until the person beside me cleared his throat and the airhostess came back from her thoughts and also served him.  I took a glance at him and saw him already staring at me and smiled at me i returned the smile and introduced my self.

"Hi im amaira and you are?" his grin widened. " I'm Shubhman.  Nice to meet you". While he was talking i couldnt help but stared at his brown eyes. He was really handsome and for the first time i felt something in my stomach.
We talked for more 2 mins and went back to mind our businesses.

After 30 minutes the plane suddenely started shaking and it was a big turbulence. I didnt notice when i grabbed someone's hand and closed my eyes tightly. Waiting for the turbulence to stop. After what felt like hours the turbulence stopped and i opened my eyes only to see me holding shubhman's hand. I blushed and said sorry multiple times. " im so sorry i didnt notice " he shook his head " koi baat nhi pehle mujhe bhi darr lagta tha. Dont be sorry". We smiled at each other and the plane landed after hours.

I grabbed my luggage and said bye to shubhman and continued my journey towards my hotel.