Begging

Pov:

My name is Alessandro, but my friends call me Aless I'm 21 years old, I was born here in the Wrath Ring, I have a poor family, but a good life here I live with my mother Zia and my father Diaz they mostly work together cleaning the homes and raising the plants of other imps. My dad is the biggest financial supporter, but they barely made enough to make ends meet. But my mother is my emotional support. 

Even do my parents were struggling, I was happy, but I never thought that my life was about to change for the worst.

WRATH GAMES:

Imp 1: Cmon Aless were going to miss the games.

Aless: I'm coming, hang on.

Imp 2: Cmon the games are about to start.

(Ignor blitz, moxxie and striker they don't appear just yet)

Imp 1: Man I love this games next year, I'm entering 

Imp 2: Me too, I'm going to win.

Imp 1: No way, I'm the one who's going to win.

Imp 3: Yeah, whatever you guys say, Hey Aless are going to sign up next year.

Aless: Sorry guys I can't.

Imp 1: C'mon, Aless you never enter this games.

Aless: Sorry guys. I don't have money.

Imp 2: Well that sucks.

Imp 3: Well, aside from that, hey aless have you notice that  imp girl is getting an eye on you.

Aless: Oh, shut up, man.

Imp 3: (smirk) Hey, c'mon aless, when are you going to get a girlfriend, you been a loner for a year now.

Imp 2: (smirk) I agreed on that.

Imp 1: (smirk) Me too.

Aless: And I'm telling you all that she's not my tipe.

Imp 2: (smirk) Ohh... don't tell me that your type of girl's are hellhounds.

Aless: (blushing) What, no.

Imp 3: (smirk) Oh your blushing 

Imp 1: (smirk) You can't deny it.

Aless: (blushing): Shut up, man.

Imp 1: Well that aside, how are you holding up, since your dad disappear on you and your mom.

Aless: (angry) I'm angry at him, he became distant on me and my mother and he just disappear over a year without saying anything. And worst my mom is working overtime just to get money on the table.

Imp 2: Man, it must be hard on you and her.

Aless: (angry) I been trying to tell her to let me help her, but she says that she has it cover!

Imp 3: (surprise) Wow, wow, wow, calm down Aless.

Aless: (calming down) Sorry, I just want to help my mother in anyway possible.

Imp 1: We understand, so me and the others are going to a house party, I would invite you but, your going home to see your mother right?

Aless: That's right.

Imp 3: See you tomorrow, Aless.

Aless: See you tomorrow, guys.

Aless home

Aless: I wonder how me mother is doing. Mom I'm home.

Zia: (smile) Hi, Alejandro how were the games

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Zia: (smile) Hi, Alejandro how were the games.

Aless: (smile) Same as always, so challenging the tough imp's on wrath.

Zia: Somethings never change round here.

Aless: You look tired mom.

Zia: I'm okay Alejandro.

Aless: Mom, please let me help you.

Zia: I'm thankful that you want to help me but, I got this don't worry about me.

Aless: But, I'm worry about you ever seen dad left you been working so hard and returning home so tired.

Zia: I know you're worry about me but, don't worry about me, I can take care of myself. I know my limits.

Aless: Okay, I understand.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK...

Zia: ¿Where you expecting someone?

Aless: No.

(DOOR SLAM)

Greed shark 1: Everyone, against the wall!!!

Zia: (worry) ¿What's going on?

Greed shark 2: You heard him against the wall!!

Aless: (worry) ¿What do you want?

Greed shark 3: (laughing) HA, HA, HA, We don't want your money or any of your belongings. What we want is your son.

Aless: (worry) ME!!!!!!!

Zia: (shock) MY SON!!!!

Greed shark 3: Enough talk, guys take him!!

Zia: (cryng) NO, NO, NO, DON'T TAKE MY SON!!!!!!

Greed shark 2: SHUT UP!!

Aless: (strugglyng) HEY, LET ME GO!!!!

Greed shark 1: (smirk) I dont't think so boy, it's time for you to pay for your father sins!!

Aless: (screamming) MOM!!!!!

Zia: (cryng) ALESS!!!!

And they but aless to the van and drive of with him.

The Ripper Rotunda (Hazbin Hotel x Helluva Boss Crossover)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें