Chapter 1

"You are annoying, but I can't live another single day without seeing your stupid grin"

It's been days since your last visit and Mihawk thought you finally gave up on making him more socialisable.

Well, his prayers weren't answered when someone burst through the door with a stupid grin on her face. You walked around the castle, looking for a certain swordsmaster, and found him not much after, sitting on his throne with a glass of wine and newspaper in either hand.

He glanced at you, sneering and clearly displeased by your presence.

"Hawkye~ How're you today?" You grinned as you hopped towards him.

He grunted in response, clearly irritated by your presence. You chuckled as you walked towards the kitchen.

"Is there anything for me to eat?" you asked as you raided the fridge.

"Of course you can for the food" Mihawk said as he glanced at you. You were grinning at him as you stuffed yourself with food.

Mihawk sighs and stands up, and picked you by your back collar like a puppy. You smiled sheepishly at him, not bothered by the sharp glare he gave you.

You swallowed the food in a gulp and looked at him, smiling. 

"You are annoying as hell, Cyre" Mihawk spoke in a rough voice.

"It's Cyra." you corrected

"Cyar?" He asked.

"No. CYRA" Shaking your head, you corrected him

Now Mihawk has a hardly recognizable smile on his face, "Cira?" 

"NO C-Y-R-A, Cyra" You said again, getting more frustrated.

His mouth curled into a small, but recognisable smile, "Cire?" He was enjoying making you frustrated.

You gave up and pouted, "Now you are just playing with me. Now put me down Hawkye"

Mihawk let you down and closed his fridge, his cold expression returning, "If you are eating up all my stuff, the least you can do is restock the fridge."

"Today evening I'll come with the groceries. You just need to pay for it~" You spoke as you hopped your way to outside of the kitchen.

Suddenly Curiosity hit Mihawk. "Where are you going?"

You halted and answered him, tilting your head, "To work! I need to earn money you know~"

He leaned on the door frame, arms crossed and eyebrows raised, "Work? I didn't know you work"

You rolled your eyes, "Of course, you don't know anything about me. We've been friends for the past 2-3 years and you still don't know how to pronounce my name properly" You spoke as you tied your sneakers laces.

Mihawk let an amused chuckle. But what you said was true. The only thing he knew about you was your name, Cyra and the fact that you are a huge ray of sunshine.