Chapter 7 - Lucky Kitty

Start from the beginning

Creeeeeeeeeek

"Peak-a-boo." 

Catnap says while opening the cupboard door. "AAAAAAAAAAAA!" I scream scared and startled, "Oh calm down I was only joking." Catnap says while pulling me out of the cupboard. "JOKING?? YOUR JOKING SCARED THE POOP OUT OF ME. ARE YOU CRAZY?" I yell while shaking him. Catnaps eyes turn into 8's and he says "Without a doubt." "What?" I asked confused. "SHIT. DON'T LOOK." Catnap yells while he turns away and covers his eyes. Catnap rubs his eyes and then he turns to look at me again. "What was tha-" I ask before getting cut off, "Shut up. Give me my necklace back." Catnap says in a serious tone. I hand him the necklace quickly and he puts it on. After a few seconds of silence I speak "Sorry... I didn't mean to you know..."

"It's ok." Catnap says while sighing, "Come on let's get out of here, it's not safe anymore." Catnap says while walking toward the door. "Wait for me!" I yell while running up to him, we walk out the ice cream store and see bodies all over the floor. Most of them sleeping but some were in pools of blood. Catnap pulls out a cigarette and starts smoking. 'How can he just act like nothing happened after we almost died!?' I'm walking behind him so I can see his tail swaying and it intrigues me. It sways left to right as he walks but not with his walking movement, it's like it's own person. and it's so... fluffy...

"HEY! HANDS OFF!" Catnap yells while whipping his tail back. "Sorry!" Shoot I didn't mean to touch it, it just looked so fluffy! "HEY! YOU TWO!" A person yells from the right, "You guys shouldn't be down here! Who are you guys!" The police officer yells again. "We should run. Like now." Catnap says while grabbing my hand and running. "W-WAIT WHAT?" I say as I run with him. "HEY! STOP!" The police officer yells while chasing us. We both run and I'm following Catnap, he takes a bunch of turns and loops before losing the police officer. We stop inside some thrift store and Catnap starts looking around for something. "What are you doing?" I ask confused still scared that the police are after us, "Hmmmm... It should be around here somewhere, unless some punk kid took it. Hmm... Aha! Found it. Come on." Catnap says as knocks over some old vent that looked to be bolted down.

"I'm not going in there, there could be spider!" I say scared, "Afraid of itsy-bitsy getting you?" Catnap laughs as he crawls into the vent. 'Itsy-bitsy? No I'm talking about the big tarantulas that freaking rats! But I can't exactly stay out here... ughhh he's so annoying.' I get down on all fours and start crawling behind Catnap, Catnap's tail still sways in the vent and it brushes against my face. The sweet lavender smell fills my nose and the softness of his fur grazes across my cheek. "We're here." Catnap says as he jumps out of the vent, I look out of the vent and see the 40 foot drop right in front of me!(8 feet) 

'That's so high... I can't do this, it's too scary' I think as I look down. "Come on. What are you waiting for?" Catnap asks confused, "I'm uhm... afraid. Of heights." I say scared. "Are you serious?" Catnap asks, "Dead serious." I say still scared. Catnap starts uncontrollably laughing at my fear, "Hey it's not funny! I'm actually scared!" I yell annoyed at his laughter. "Hahahaha it's just too funny! But ok ok, I'll catch you. Just jump." Catnap says while holding his arms out. "Are you sure? What if you get hurt?" I asked shaking a little. "I'll be fine. Now jump before I change my mind." Catnap says jokingly. 'God this is so scary... but I have to jump. 3... 2...1'

BANG

"AAAAAAAAAA"

FWOOP

"You can open your eyes now." Catnap says while carrying me, I slowly open one eye then the other and I see that I'm in Catnap's arms. "Thank you for catching me!" I say as I give Catnap a big hug. 'I would've died if it wasn't for him! I don't know how cats are able to jump that high! It's so scary.' "Ok puppy time's up you can let go now." Catnap says while trying to pull me away from the tight hug. "mmmmm." I mumble from my face burying in his neck. Catnap sighs and carries me to a bed, I sit up in bed confused and look around. We were in a room that looked to be old and forgotten but was very clean and furnished. " You can rest a little if you want, they won't find us here." Catnap says while taking off his shirt. "W-Wait what are you doing?" I asked confused and flustered. "This room tends to get hot so I'm just cooling off. Calm down." Catnap says as he puts his jacket and shirt on a table. This room was very small, it could only fit a bed and a little walking space. There were no doors or windows, just this room with a bed, shelf, lamp, and table. 'Jesus he wasn't lying, this room does get hot. I can already feel the heat.' I look over and see Catnap on the floor leaning against the bed playing on his phone.

 I notice that him being shirtless still didn't help as I saw he was sweating a little. I laid on my stomach with my head facing toward Catnap. I look at his ears and how pointy they were, they were also so fluffy and flicked every now and then. Just as I was about to touch them Catnap's tail wrapped around my wrist and stopped me, "Boo, no fun." I said while rolling over. "Shut up." Catnap said annoyed, "Make me." I responded sarcastically. Catnap stood up and turned around, I was on my back and looking up at him. He then grabbed both my wrists with each of his arms and pinned them on the bed. Catnap then lowered his head and kissed me. After a few seconds he let go and our lips disconnected. "Now be a good dog and shut up." Catnap said while sitting back down. I just laid there in disbelief of what just happened. My tail was wagging like crazy and it was making a thump sound against the bed. 'Did he just... kiss me? That felt so... good. I want more.'

I roll over to my stomach and see Catnap sitting in the same spot playing his game. I scoot up a little and wrap my arms around his neck while putting my chin on top of his head. "What do you want now?" Catnap asks confused and a little annoyed, "Nothing~ What are you playing?" I ask. "A game?" Catnap says suspicious, "Why don't you play with me instead~" I respond.

1870 words

________________________________________________________________________________

hello everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee here is the next chapter for u all and if u guys know whats going on with catnaps eyes... no you dont. 🥰

anyways ill explain later on in the story abt that and ill give credit to the person who i got the idea from in that chapter but for now this is all u guys get. (Hint, look at the chapter title)

next chapter will include smut 100% and def wont be another twist that will stop them from making out and will make u guys wait even longer for those 2 to get together 😁

ALSO WE HIT 2K VIEWSSSS YAYYAYAYAYA IM SO HAPPY!!!! TYSMMMMM FOR UR SUPPORT! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

anyways u guys alr know (11:03 PM not bad)

bye byes